LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya g

Country flag
It seems SF is reading your posts......

My question is that are we fighting this war imaginatively. LOC is just like trench warfare zone of WW1. Putting patrols bang on LOC will make them vulnerable to ambush. Secondly if there is an ambush, why hasnt the army retaliated so far with counter raids? Why isnt artillery assault being expanded and destroyed posts allowed to be reconstructed by porkis. Frankly we will keep seeing this happening every month unless we pull up our socks and army leadership thinks imaginatively.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Can we declare we have avenged beheadings (not by saying we did same) just to console off the nation.

take2spot

I think, if Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT) exists according to Indians, then you have to esteem and also see this that we are philanthropic you the real connotation and classification of Surgical Strikes, I mean How Pakistan army carried out an attack 600 metres which is 3/5 kilometer, exactly inside Indian territory. I mean our Border Action Team pushed over 3/5 kilometer, exactly deep inside Indian territory and set up the ambush over a long period to carry out the attacks.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I think, if Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT) exists according to Indians, then you have to esteem and also see this that we are philanthropic you the real connotation and classification of Surgical Strikes, I mean How Pakistan army carried out an attack 600 metres which is 3/5 kilometer, exactly inside Indian territory. I mean our Border Action Team pushed over 3/5 kilometer, exactly deep inside Indian territory and set up the ambush over a long period to carry out the attacks.
You are proud that your BAT lost two men and also got three heads chopped off in return the next day? Masshallah bhai jaan #MadrassaEducation

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Also as already clarified. Our fences are some distance inside our terotorry where its disadvantageous to us. So forward areas ahead of fences are manually guarded by very few forces and this where they become vulnarable as BAT just hide and ambush. Not so much braverly. Agar na pak army main itni himmat hoti to direct ladte aur terrorist ko bhejte nahi

take2spot

You are proud that your BAT lost two men and also got three heads chopped off in return the next day? Masshallah bhai jaan #MadrassaEducation
Sir, I personally know nothing has happened to our side of the border and also from your side of the border I mean no retaliation from your side towards us only smile firearms may be, and your Para SF or SF didn’t crossed LOC neither they have done something like us as your indian media is saying our BAT crossed this time yonder 3 kilometers ( 600 meters ) and killed 2 of your army men.

Tarun Kumar

Sir, I personally know nothing has happened to our side of the border and also from your side of the border I mean no retaliation from your side towards us only smile firearms may be, and your Para SF or SF didn’t crossed LOC neither they have done something like as your indian media is saying our BAT crossed this time yonder 3 kilometers ( 600 meters ) and killed 2 of your army men.
They also lost 2 of theirs. As for retaliation, it will be well thought out like May 9 when 5 of your posts in Naushera were flying in air due to force of our firepower killing 10-12 soldiers or in April 17 when we used tank turrets to destroy a whole platoon. As Dhanush guns come in line you will see more and more assaults from us with 155mm artillery causing huge destruction

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I mean How Pakistan army carried out an attack 600 metres which is 3/5 kilometer, exactly inside Indian territory. I mean our Border Action Team pushed over 3/5 kilometer, exactly deep inside Indian territory and set up the ambush over a long period to carry out the attacks.
Read my post #390.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
3 kilometers ( 600 meters )
Wallah habibi wallah

3 kilometers=600 meters

I was wrong all these years,thank you for opening my eyes and remember since 2016 we have killed lots of Pakis and they have been buried in total silence.Recently your army said we cannot disclose the number of dead soldiers.What a banana republic

Tarun Kumar

Sir, I personally know nothing has happened to our side of the border and also from your side of the border I mean no retaliation from your side towards us only smile firearms may be, and your Para SF or SF didn’t crossed LOC neither they have done something like us as your indian media is saying our BAT crossed this time yonder 3 kilometers ( 600 meters ) and killed 2 of your army men.
Lol and how do u know, Pak army is known to not accept casualties and bodies . We know that from Kargil. Infact even before in Siachin u refused to accept ur SSG bodies. Dont worry, we are going to steadily expand 155mm assaults on Pakistan. Its only a matter of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles