LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

take2spot

Wallah habibi wallah

3 kilometers=600 meters

I was wrong all these years,thank you for opening my eyes and remember since 2016 we have killed lots of Pakis and they have been buried in total silence.Recently your army said we cannot disclose the number of dead soldiers.What a banana republic
If you count and done correct mathematics ( 600 meters) the point of stage at launching starts at per 0.6 km and then reach that stage where it ends while getting back from the end stage is also 0.6 kilometers then you get minimum 3 kilometers

Including that extra terrain which is also included the top/ lower below terrains means outer/inner edges places and the whole total is = 3kms or 3/5 kms.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
If you count and done correct mathematics ( 600 meters) the point of stage at launching starts at per 0.6 km and then reach that stage where it ends while getting back from the end stage is also 0.6 kilometers then you get minimum 3 kilometers

Including that extra terrain which is also included the top/ lower below terrains means outer/inner edges places and the whole total is = 3kms or 3/5 kms.
Who am i arguing with,A madrasa educated whahabi

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Abey itni mehanat kyun Kari Irodov and Krotov solve Kar leta.
Solved Irodov in 4 weeks(only FBD and mechanics one) and krotov totally in just 2 months.

I was determined for IIT-b cse(but could not make it)

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I think, if Pakistan’s Border Action Team (BAT) exists according to Indians, then you have to esteem and also see this that we are philanthropic you the real connotation and classification of Surgical Strikes, I mean How Pakistan army carried out an attack 600 metres which is 3/5 kilometer, exactly inside Indian territory. I mean our Border Action Team pushed over 3/5 kilometer, exactly deep inside Indian territory and set up the ambush over a long period to carry out the attacks.

Suggest you to read Lt Gen Syed Ata Husnain's articles on LoC "raids" LoC is very susceptible to Raids and Ambush from both sides. Both side from your SF and from our SF too.

When your poorly trained terrorist successful infiltrat our LoC in large numbers every year by passing 3 tier LoC surveillance then why can't Indian SF which is more trained than those infiltrators ?

In 2013 Your "Sawan Patra" OP was raided by Indian SF it was located deep inside LoC.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I forgot all I did learn during my 4 year BE(mech). 2 year Mtech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this guy is BAAP of all PAAPs!!!!!!

give him some shovels!!!!!!!!! which he can shove behind his BAT napakis!!!!! for their failure to cover 3 km in 600 meters. :laugh::rofl::scared2::rotfl:
pataaaa nehi dimag inlogo ka kon sa gans khata hay!!!!

Last edited:

NeXoft007

Country flag
There is a big confusion regarding "600m". Let me clarify it to take2spot, it was 600m away from Indian Post, doesn't means it was Indian territory. All BAT Commandos were spotted on no man's land by Indian patrol team before they could engage with them & the nearest Indian post. The patrol team immediately engaged and both the dead BAT Commandos and injured BAT Commando was on No Man's Land. In the process, the opposite Pakistan post open fired leading to 2 casualties of ours. We recovered the BAT dead body from No Man's Land while the heavily injured (dead by now) BAT was taken away after cross firing by Pakistani troops

NeXoft007

Country flag
Sir, I personally know nothing has happened to our side of the border and also from your side of the border I mean no retaliation from your side towards us only smile firearms may be, and your Para SF or SF didn’t crossed LOC neither they have done something like us as your indian media is saying our BAT crossed this time yonder 3 kilometers ( 600 meters ) and killed 2 of your army men.

Really? If nothing has happened, then why pissed off Pakistanis breached ceasefire and resorted to use of artillery on 24th June? The artillery duel lasted for 3 hours.

airtel

Country flag
Sir, I personally know nothing has happened to our side of the border and also from your side of the border I mean no retaliation from your side towards us only smile firearms may be, and your Para SF or SF didn’t crossed LOC neither they have done something like us as your indian media is saying our BAT crossed this time yonder 3 kilometers ( 600 meters ) and killed 2 of your army men.

soon You will get news of your soldier's death ................and cause of death will be "lightning strike" or some other Accident . :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

take2spot

Chinese troops have also stopped pilgrims who were proceeding for Kailash-Mansarovar yatra.

A flag meeting was also held between senior army officers of both the sides on June 20, but the tension still continues. (Photo: AP)
New Delhi: In another transgression, Chinese troops entered India in the Sikkim sector and jostled with Indian Army personnel guarding the Sino-India frontier, besides destroying two bunkers.

The face-off has been going on in Doka La general area in Sikkim for the past ten days and the Chinese troops have also stopped the batch of pilgrims that was proceeding for Kailash-Mansarovar yatra, official sources said on Monday.

The Indian troops had to struggle hard to stop the Chinese personnel from advancing further into Indian Territory. They formed a human wall along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) to stop the PLA personnel, some of whom also videographed and click pictures of the incident.

The bunkers have been destroyed in Lalten area of the Doka La area.

A flag meeting was also held between senior army officers of both the sides on June 20, but tension still continues in the area. It is not the first time that such transgression has happened at the Doka La, a place at the Sikkim-Bhutan-Tibet tri-junction.

The Chinese forces had in November 2008 destroyed some makeshift Indian army bunkers at the same place.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ndia-via-sikkim-sector-destroy-2-bunkers.html

@Neo @Zarvan @Raja.pakistani @musalman

Reactions: Neo

itsme

Country flag
Chinese troops have also stopped pilgrims who were proceeding for Kailash-Mansarovar yatra.

A flag meeting was also held between senior army officers of both the sides on June 20, but the tension still continues. (Photo: AP)
New Delhi: In another transgression, Chinese troops entered India in the Sikkim sector and jostled with Indian Army personnel guarding the Sino-India frontier, besides destroying two bunkers.

The face-off has been going on in Doka La general area in Sikkim for the past ten days and the Chinese troops have also stopped the batch of pilgrims that was proceeding for Kailash-Mansarovar yatra, official sources said on Monday.

The Indian troops had to struggle hard to stop the Chinese personnel from advancing further into Indian Territory. They formed a human wall along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) to stop the PLA personnel, some of whom also videographed and click pictures of the incident.

The bunkers have been destroyed in Lalten area of the Doka La area.

A flag meeting was also held between senior army officers of both the sides on June 20, but tension still continues in the area. It is not the first time that such transgression has happened at the Doka La, a place at the Sikkim-Bhutan-Tibet tri-junction.

The Chinese forces had in November 2008 destroyed some makeshift Indian army bunkers at the same place.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...ndia-via-sikkim-sector-destroy-2-bunkers.html

@Neo @Zarvan @Raja.pakistani @musalman
Repost.
Search the forum before you post articles.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
A message to India while pm Modi is about to meet Trump.

Cpc will be like ," we are going to act like regards by venturing into your territory , also we will create trouble for every country around china. Eventually USA and its friendly countries will come to Asia and play the game in which china will be on the receiving end. We like that because we do not know what to do with our economic might"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles