Indian Special Forces

jatt CGRL wala

They do respect Japanese & Koreans what are you on about also philippinos malay Indonesians are pretty good on par with paras if not better and for SF yes cqb and clean kit is important warna rehne dete hai na PC’s and high cuts chlo ww2 k gear k sath ladne why not?I get what you are trying to say but we are way behind the NATO counterparts if you want to defend paras you can but this is the truth yes it hurts there is a reason NATO SF have great kits and outstanding cqb tactics and therefore considered some of the best in the world
You've totally missed my point brother. We are far from what Nato, Russia and even china gives to it's personnel. I just wanted to convey the message that wearing matching underpants is the last thing we need to focus on.

jatt CGRL wala

You've totally missed my point brother. We are far from what Nato, Russia and even china gives to it's personnel. I just wanted to convey the message that wearing matching underpants is the last thing we need to focus on.
And as for the Japs and the Koreans, they literally have the best looking kit of all SOFs. It's because of their airsoft culture mainly, the teenagers over there literally spend 3 times of my monthly income just to look exactly like a Assault team leader from Gold Squadron of DEVGRU in afghanistan circa. 2011.
BUT they have literally ZERO combat experience. Don't get me wrong, they are one of the best for what they've trained for but zero combat experience which puts them low when comparing with other units in the same field. I am telling what I've been told, it can be wayyyy off but I trust the person who has told me this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles