Indian Special Forces

jatt CGRL wala

Do you have any old pic bro? Would like to see if possible
Will find and send.
Previous phase of Para SF modernization personal kit early 2010s - 2019 -
P.s - Some pics are recent but are only for representation purposes.

View attachment 256724

View attachment 256725

View attachment 256726

View attachment 256727

View attachment 256728

View attachment 256729

View attachment 256730

View attachment 256731
One more - this one is from the peak of modernisation phase of 2010s.

images (7).jpeg

lexz09

This is CI-CT kit, I will try to make a decent post on it as well. Ig the guy in centre is from 9 para.
What's the point of sending a para sf guy in a infantry loadout? There were times we wouldn't even be able to differentiate superimposed para guys from their RR unit if it were not for their ugly tavors

jatt CGRL wala

What's the point of sending a para sf guy in a infantry loadout? There were times we wouldn't even be able to differentiate superimposed para guys from their RR unit if it were not for their ugly tavors
This gear wasn't something specific to infantry, I will go into more details once im done compiling that post !

armyofhind

Country flag
View attachment 256780
Bhai aisa mat bolo. Agar unka mood change hogya to everything will come back to this again. It's still progress for us if we look at our standards
I'm just comparing the standard of equipment of an SF unit of one of the world's major economies, with that of small European nations.

There is a serious rot in Army leadership, but hum toh bohot saalon se ye point out kar kar ke thak gaye.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles