Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
View attachment 256938
Who's supplying quad nods in india?? Certainly not L3 Harris. And are they on par with GPNVG-18?
Tonbo and have only heard good things about them althou a bit expensive maybe cause it was only 4 units.

P.S - if you are talking about all quod nods in India then

1. Tonbo
2. MKU
3. BEL these 3 are Indian brands

With Tonbo with NSG and from someone I talked to were in testing with 9 para like last year uske bad na Mera kabhi baat hua na kuch althou the guy was very confident about them being selected after trails

2. MKU Quods were in trails with 11 para with mku helmets and vests too no idea about its status

3.BEL Quods are with Garuds and a para units ( no clue about the amount of units para got)

For imported:-

2 kind of binos from yahoodis 1 quod from brazilian company spotted last year in a Army show (I forgot about the company)

These are all the Quods I am aware of I am probably forgetting some I am sorry about that

Oh ha marcos were testing Tonbo Quods someone said in one of the interviews uske bad nothing from Tonbo

Last edited:

lexz09

Tonbo and have only heard good things about them althou a bit expensive maybe cause it was only 4 units.

1. Tonbo
2. MKU

With Tonbo with NSG and from someone I talked to were in testing with 9 para like last year uske bad na Mera kabhi baat hua na kuch althou the guy was very confident about them being selected after trails

2. MKU Quods were in trails with 11 para with mku helmets and vests too no idea about its status

3.BEL Quods are with Garuds and a para units ( no clue about the amount of units para got)

2 kind of binos from yahoodis 1 quod from brazilian company spotted last year in a Army show (I forgot about the company)

These are all the Quods I am aware of I am probably forgetting some I am sorry about that

Oh ha marcos were testing Tonbo Quods someone said in one of the interviews uske bad nothing from Tonbo
I would be really happy if para sf went ahead the delta way with bi nods.. i don't like quads too much.. quad nods only for some special mission teams at most would be enough. Also we should buy more from indigenous pvt firms so that they can generate revenue for R&D

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
I would be really happy if para sf went ahead the delta way with bi nods.. i don't like quads too much.. quad nods only for some special mission teams at most would be enough. Also we should buy more from indigenous pvt firms so that they can generate revenue for R&D
Paras bought quad for their special teams recently arad bhai was saying it AFAIK(unit purchase btw)

Mr.Evil007

Country flag

1. Tonbo
2. MKU

I believe Tonbo’s are cheaper than the foreign ones right?and if they buy them in decent amount I can see tonbo selling it for little lesser

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Rn dosent seem like Paras are interested in binos now their were talks of making Tonbo Quods as standard in afsod but at this point everything is just words

lexz09

Rn dosent seem like Paras are interested in binos now their were talks of making Tonbo Quods as standard in afsod but at this point everything is just words
Wait what?? But how do you equip 1000s of operators with quad nods lmao.. that shit is like so heavy that I have heard, the guys start feeling Cracks in their necks after a hour of use. Thats even after we believe that para command is ready to spend so much money which we know they don't. and if not, then are they saying that they still don't need bi nods for their guys even in 2024

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles