Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Wait what?? But how do you equip 1000s of operators with quad nods lmao.. that shit is like so heavy that I have heard, the guys start feeling Cracks in their necks after a hour of use. and if not, then are they saying that they don't need bi nods for their guys even in 2024
You don't, NSG ain't equipping them all with Quods NSG follows simple formula of Pointman with Quads and rest of the squad with momos right now in future they can upgrade monos to binos but won't equip whole team with Quads

lexz09

You don't, NSG ain't equipping them all with Quods NSG follows simple formula of Pointman with Quads and rest of the squad with momos right now in future they can upgrade monos to binos but won't equip whole team with Quads
NSG I don't care about much.. it's not like they were called during pampore standoff when they were needed even after people said that NSG has better night fighting capabilities and weapons but still paras were forced in with their gen 1 monoculars and long barrel m4 block 1s. I need to know when paras are finally deciding that yes they have the money so they should buy binods

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
NSG I don't care about much.. it's not like they were called during pampore standoff when they were needed even after people said that NSG has better night fighting capabilities and weapons but still paras were forced in with their gen 1 monoculars and long barrel m4 block 1s. I need to know when paras are finally deciding that yes they have the money so they should buy binods
They have a few Israeli binods but that's about it you are actually expecting them to realise that thermals and monos won't work well in this day and age? Brave of you brother.

Even pigs got thermals and nods now in valley recently used it in valley in night to run from Cordon this was last year ig.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
They have a few Israeli binods but that's about it you are actually expecting them to realise that thermals and monos won't work well in this day and age? Brave of you brother.

Even pigs got thermals and nods now in valley recently used it in valley in night to run from Cordon this was last year ig.
Iam so confused they do get a decent unit budget where tf is the money going

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Iam so confused they do get a decent unit budget where tf is the money going
Now it's going into PCs from Armasen and Cryce persion for top units some units are buying olive planet and some are buying some PC manufactured by some ex Army guy in UK or something like that(attached pics are the one I am talking about) and the hydration packs and battle belts before I have no clue

20240509_201144.jpg

20240509_201150.jpg

lexz09

Now it's going into PCs from Armasen and Cryce persion for top units some units are buying olive planet and some are buying some PC manufactured by some ex Army guy in UK or something like that(attached pics are the one I am talking about) and the hydration packs and battle belts before I have no clue

View attachment 256956

View attachment 256957
Sare paise isme hi khatam ho Jate hai kya? 80B$ mein se 1B$ per year Special operations command ko jab tk dedicated nhi milenge tab tk kuch ni hoga. It's not even that hard tbh. We are just too proud to even ask for help. Even chinese communists are hiring western ex SMUs for help. Our egos can't be bigger than Xi jinping na?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Sare paise isme hi khatam ho Jate hai kya? 80B$ mein se 1B$ per year Special operations command ko jab tk dedicated nhi milenge tab tk kuch ni hoga. It's not even that hard tbh. We are just too proud to even ask for help. Even chinese communists are hiring western ex SMUs for help. Our egos can't be bigger than Xi jinping na?
Sare pese is Kam ke lie hi thodi milte he we don't have special forces command so that we can allot different funds for SF alag se sab mil baat ke khana hota he aabhi when their is special command we can do that we the main part is when 2018 me laga tha theatre command aaenge 2024 ho gaye

lexz09

Sare pese is Kam ke lie hi thodi milte he we don't have special forces command so that we can allot different funds for SF alag se sab mil baat ke khana hota he aabhi when their is special command we can do that we the main part is when 2018 me laga tha theatre command aaenge 2024 ho gaye
AFSOD is not final? Kuch or bnna hai kya bro

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
AFSOD is not final? Kuch or bnna hai kya bro
AFSOD is a unit right now based on JSOC it's like a trial run to see what an actual SF command will be like with all 3 sf elements after theaterization with different budget mandates and their own resources etc but rn afsod is just a unit with 3 sf together nothing else no different budget just a unit like every other SF and maybe comed under Army rn I am not sure about that part AFSOD actual one will be PMs spearhead for OPs like JSOC tier 1 units

rkhanna

Country flag
AFSOD is a unit right now based on JSOC it's like a trial run to see what an actual SF command will be like with all 3 sf elements after theaterization with different
Has there been a selection for this unit?

If not then how is it a unit?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Has there been a selection for this unit?

If not then how is it a unit?
Kia pata aab nothing comes out anymore about them except that it's alive and few combat diver pics in last 2 years these guys have gone completely underground except a small clip last year there was literally nothing which is good ig atleast someone is taking themselves seriously still not a sf command without theaterization

lexz09

AFSOD is a unit right now based on JSOC it's like a trial run to see what an actual SF command will be like with all 3 sf elements after theaterization with different budget mandates and their own resources etc but rn afsod is just a unit with 3 sf together nothing else no different budget just a unit like every other SF and maybe comed under Army rn I am not sure about that part AFSOD actual one will be PMs spearhead for OPs like JSOC tier 1 units
Acha hai ki trial hai. Their logo shucks lmao. They should hire that airforce official patch maker for logo whenever they create the real SOC in future.. I wish ki ab jaldi hojaye. It's been more than half a decade which is too much for just evaluation imo. Muricans ya French se help lelo. For eg. Indonesians first started their SOC project in 2015 and declared it fully operational in 2019 (renamed it kopassus) 4 years which is okay for trying and testing purposes and taking a feel of how joint operations work. Hmara to 6 years+ Hone wala hai
Koopssus_TNI.jpg

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
Kia pata aab nothing comes out anymore about them except that it's alive and few combat diver pics in last 2 years these guys have gone completely underground except a small clip last year there was literally nothing which is good ig atleast someone is taking themselves seriously still not a sf command without theaterization
Sir. they have had 2 SF "Mixers" for PR purposes. Thats all i know for a fact.

That does not make a unit. Anything other than actual proof is just BS

For a timeline

1. 28 Sept 2018 - AFSOD was announced/Approved
2. 28 Sept 2019 - (IN 12 MONTHS!!!) - The "Unit" conducted its first Ex - Op Smelling Field
3. Later that year DANX-2019 was held in ANC
4. The Division was supposed fully operational in Nov 2019
5. 24 Nov 2019 - AFSOD Det was deployed to Kashmir for COIN

The above timeline should tell you 2 things

1. We dont know what we are doing
2. We are not serious about this to even learn

Since 2019 Radio Silence. Potential meaning - probably back to the drawing board. (i am hoping anyways)

Last edited:

Mr.Evil007

Country flag

View attachment 256956

View attachment 256957
PC shouldn’t be a unit purchase for a SF if PC’s are not standard for SF then we are fked on many levels

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Acha hai ki trial hai. Their logo shucks lmao. They should hire that airforce official patch maker for logo whenever they create the real SOC in future.. I wish ki ab jaldi hojaye. It's been more than half a decade which is too much for just evaluation imo. Muricans ya French se help lelo. For eg. Indonesians first started their SOC project in 2015 and declared it fully operational in 2019 (renamed it kopassus) 4 years which is okay for trying and testing purposes and taking a feel of how joint operations work. Hmara to 6 years+ Hone wala haiView attachment 256963
With new gov IDK what they will do theaterization went back to drawing board last year then bill was passed and last month Article came stating "soon" aab ye soon kab aata he bhagwan hi Jane

rkhanna

Country flag
Naya kia he we have always been operating like this sir that's just how we roll you would know this Better than anyone else
I know Sir. But there is this thing that i have had inside of me called "Hope" from Kargil. No matter what happens it refuses to die nor be satiated so i am stuck in a perpetual limbo of suffering in anquish with wishful thinking just around the corner.

the Buddha should have listed the Indian Army alongside Birth Ageing Sickness and Death as the 5th Suffering all living beings must go through

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I know Sir. But there is this thing that i have had inside of me called "Hope" from Kargil. No matter what happens it refuses to die nor be satiated so i am stuck in a perpetual limbo of suffering in anquish with wishful thinking just around the corner.

the Buddha should have listed the Indian Army alongside Birth Ageing Sickness and Death as the 5th Suffering all living beings must go through
I understand your feelings I am very optimistic kinda guy too but Ig we should just take whatever mordernasation is happening and be happy in small happiness

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles