Indian Special Forces

lexz09

their primary SOPs are in tying a showlacace and folding a shirt 🤡
The most I saw them doing was training with an Israeli heliborne rescue unit.. but the irony is IAF doesn't even have a versatile advance helicopter like Blackhawk. Mi17s can't do

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Can I make a request for you guys to stop using Hindi. I have nothing against Hindi but y'all have to realize there might be several folks outside of the Hindi belt and abroad who might not be proficient in Hindi

This is not your personal whatsapp chat, so please stick to English if possible

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
The most I saw them doing was training with an Israeli heliborne rescue unit.. but the irony is IAF doesn't even have a versatile advance helicopter like Blackhawk. Mi17s can't do
What do we have bc kuch toh nhi hai Saale hr jgh aise hi sor macha rkha hai 90s ka baad Indian armed forces ka jo downfall hua hai wo dekha nhi jaata anyways blackhawks are so hot🥵

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Can I make a request for you guys to stop using Hindi. I have nothing against Hindi but y'all have to realize there might be several folks outside of the Hindi belt and abroad who might not be proficient in Hindi

Please stick to English if possible
Yea makes sense but whenever I speak Hindi I’d like to clarify most of the time Iam speaking gibberish so nothing valuable lost for example
What do we have bc kuch toh nhi hai Saale hr jgh aise hi sor macha rkha hai 90s ka baad Indian armed forces ka jo downfall hua hai wo dekha nhi jaata anyways blackhawks are so hot🥵

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Yea makes sense but whenever I speak Hindi I’d like to clarify most of the time Iam speaking gibberish so nothing valuable lost for example
Doesn't matter what the content is mate! >90% of the posts in forums are often times junk, personal attacks or taking a dig at a particular org/entity/individual...it's still good to have those in english which will likely promote inclusion of folks outside the hindi belt and non-hindi/urdu speaking individuals

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Doesn't matter what the content is mate! >90% of the posts in forums are often times junk, personal attacks or taking a dig at a particular org/entity/individual...it's still good to have those in english which will likely promote inclusion of folks outside the hindi belt and non-hindi/urdu speaking individuals
I don’t have any problem brother it was a joke cmon now :scared1:

lexz09

pB2qo3H.jpg

Our boys most probably thought the same when they saw this beauty during an old vajra prahar exercise in murica.
20240528_180038.jpg

What they deserve to have VS what our fking babus give them

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles