Indian Special Forces

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
View attachment 256990
Our boys most probably thought the same when they saw this beauty during an old vajra prahar exercise in murica. View attachment 256991
What they deserve to have VS what our fking babus give them
Iam just waiting for IMRH now please if anyone from the forces watching this get atleast one IMRH in black for Specops so I can die peacefully 🙏

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

lexz09

This is Major Avinash Sahani, and yes this is legit. Ye unke personal profile pe 11 para ke raising day mai dala tha bhaiya ne. They are called Helleven only. The logo is designed by my designer officially
Damn so the logos are official. A guy from army jokingly blackpilled me that the only logo all units associate with is balidan

lexz09

Iam just waiting for IMRH now please if anyone from the forces watching this get atleast one IMRH in black for Specops so I can die peacefully 🙏
Brother we get ambushed in our own territory. Why do you wanna go to hostile territory where a single intel error will cost you war. I'll be happy if they just made a little bird version of LUH and start using it in place of 60 year old cheetahs.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Brother we get ambushed in our own territory. Why do you wanna go to hostile territory where a single intel error will cost you war
Huh?can you elaborate Iam confused I didn’t mention anything related to going in enemy territory :crazy:

lexz09

Huh?can you elaborate Iam confused I didn’t mention anything related to going in enemy territory :crazy:
What's the use of a Blackhawk like helicopter if you aren't gonna use it for special operations. CI/CT and troop insertion ke liye to ALH/LUH enough

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
What's the use of a Blackhawk like helicopter if you aren't gonna use it for special operations. CI/CT and troop insertion ke liye to ALH/LUH enough
That doesn’t mean we will never do it during war time we will need something like it also IMRH is getting developed to replace mi17

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
View attachment 256990
Our boys most probably thought the same when they saw this beauty during an old vajra prahar exercise in murica. View attachment 256991
What they deserve to have VS what our fking babus give them
What's the difference?
Dono helicopter Hain , ek zyada mehenga hai aur Americans ke conditions ke saath ata hai dusra sasta hai aur kaam almost ek hi dono ka .
Waise navy ko black hawk milgyae hain

kaboom

Country flag
What's the difference?
Dono helicopter Hain , ek zyada mehenga hai aur Americans ke conditions ke saath ata hai dusra sasta hai aur kaam almost ek hi dono ka .
Waise navy ko black hawk milgyae hain
Bohot difference , hai as per capabilities :
1. MAWS , it can detect approaching missiles and help them dodge it , thus increasing survival chances to SAM's
2. Aerial refueling capable thus a lot more range to do long distance ops .
3. better door gunner placement infra .
4. also the Blackhawk in itself is a lot more capable than Mi17s as per specs

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
POV : you are reading what a babu thinks .

Apart from maws nothing seems critical to me
If maws can be cheaply inducted in m i17, it's as good as a black hawk
Soviet s flew this thing around afganistan like nothing
Also given our conflict we don't need lots of range tbh
As for door gunners, mi 17 has door gunners right ?
Use them, mount a gun wherever you want in the field
Specs are nothing but money extortion.
It flies, it carries men , it has door gun , it has flares etc
There is nothing a mi 17 can't do which a black hawk can tbh
Why waste the money from the exchequer for gizmos which are not needed !
This maws thingy seems something necessary, apart from that they are one and the same.
1. MAWS , it can detect approaching missiles and help them dodge it , thus increasing survival chances to SAM's

lexz09

POV : you are reading what a babu thinks .

Apart from maws nothing seems critical to me
If maws can be cheaply inducted in m i17, it's as good as a black hawk
Soviet s flew this thing around afganistan like nothing
Also given our conflict we don't need lots of range tbh
As for door gunners, mi 17 has door gunners right ?
Use them, mount a gun wherever you want in the field
Specs are nothing but money extortion.
It flies, it carries men , it has door gun , it has flares etc
There is nothing a mi 17 can't do which a black hawk can tbh
Why waste the money from the exchequer for gizmos which are not needed !
This maws thingy seems something necessary, apart from that they are one and the same.
Comparing the Mi-17 to the Blackhawk is like comparing a KAMAZ truck to a Mercedes-Benz Vito, as the Mi-17 is larger, has more powerful engines, and it can carry more load, while the Blackhawk is easier to fly, and it has better safety features. Simply put mi17 is superior in large transport and utility type missions, but for combat you need something lighter and more agile. Yet able to carry enough troops with more countermeasures.

jatt CGRL wala

Apart from aerial refueling mods ig mi17's have been upgraded to mi17-v5 ? We better upgrade the current Cheetah/cheetal helicopters by replacing them with smaller platforms exclusively for special operations as certain units are expanding their mandates for very specific operations.
Here's the byte abt mi17 EW system upgrade - https://www.spsmai.com/exclusive/?id=505&q=For-EW-Boost-To-Mi-17-V5-Fleet

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles