Indian Special Forces

jatt CGRL wala

Jumlabaaji ..no uniformity at all...Best is we coul have gone like Israeli army like green colour...No jamelas..
First provide good quality fabric then talk about uniformity. My elder brother himself is in one of the para units, they literally have to wear pants and base-layer full sleeves shirt from decatholon during ops since regular uniform is not at all suitable for prolonged usage.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Third pic mein sapru sir ki battalion ki halat dekh ke bura lag raha hai ngl. Idk how Americans control their laugh after hearing that our country is supposedly the one who needs to fight two front war againest China and Pakistan
They make fun of us a lot behind the back I have seen some insta posts and stories after exercises with para they don’t make fun of the gear as such but make a lot of our CQB tactics and how poor they are

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
First provide good quality fabric then talk about uniformity. My elder brother himself is in one of the para units, they literally have to wear pants and base-layer full sleeves shirt from decatholon during ops since regular uniform is not at all suitable for prolonged usage.
And whose at fault with this us?govt?no its the army itself responsible for selecting these cheap fabrics if they are uncomfortable they can complain continuously defending poor discipline will not take us anywhere

lexz09

They make fun of us a lot behind the back I have seen some insta posts and stories after exercises with para they don’t make fun of the gear as such but make a lot of our CQB tactics and how poor they are
Bro idk much about secret training ops but what I know is we have been training with 1st SFGA from so long. Abhi bhi improvement ni aya kya? I mean green berets are literally tier 1+++ by our standards

jatt CGRL wala

The boys of some specific ODAs attached to indopacom that have trained with para respect us only because of the regt's combat experience. Acc. to them it's very respectable to be constantly involved in combat. The same goes for philipines, Afghan SF (not Afghan commandos). If it was all about clean kit and cqb tactics...they would've respected japanese and koreans more than any other unit.

Arad Operator

Country flag
Third pic mein sapru sir ki battalion ki halat dekh ke bura lag raha hai ngl. Idk how Americans control their laugh after hearing that our country is supposedly the one who needs to fight two front war againest China and Pakistan
Well 1SF was converted to be highly qualified and trained unit in CQB for hostage rescue and room intervention like 22SAS. They got some really good stuff for CQB like BNVDs(even some Quads too), MP9, UZI Pro and older variants, MP-5 and variants and P90 too if I remember correctly. For CI/CT Ops they've standard issue of PARA SF but they did get PEQs/DBALs and Viper P2s(both full cut and high cut) with black and multi-cam covers.:D

lexz09

Well 1SF was converted to be highly qualified and trained unit in CQB for hostage rescue and room intervention like 22SAS. They got some really good stuff for CQB like BNVDs(even some Quads too), MP9, UZI Pro and older variants, MP-5 and variants and P90 too I remember correctly. For CI/CT Ops they've standard issue of PARA SF but they did get PEQs/DBALs and Viper P2s(both full cut and high cut) with black and multi-cam covers.:D
Training mein ye sab dikhenge tabhi manunga ;-;

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Bro idk much about secret training ops but what I know is we have been training with 1st SFGA from so long. Abhi bhi improvement ni aya kya? I mean green berets are literally tier 1+++ by our standards
Brother improvement agr exercise se hi aata toh kya baat hoti CQB is a very technical shit mission k konse point pe konsa technique us krna hai jo sbse efficient ho kaise apne aap ko apni team ko safe rkhna hai ye sb cheeze saalo k practice se aati hai that’s why defence guys are urging to increase NSG deputation from 5years to more cause jbtk ek CAPF chap CQB and hostage rescue jaise missions ko conduct krne k liye harden up hota hai jbtk uska time khtm hojaata hai(from experience Iam telling you this not me but someone very close) green berets Jis level pe train krre hai wo ab hum acquire krhe hai on top of that we don’t have proper instructors all the old soviet bs they teaching our troops does not work in modern day scenario

jatt CGRL wala

And whose at fault with this us?govt?no its the army itself responsible for selecting these cheap fabrics if they are uncomfortable they can complain continuously defending poor discipline will not take us anywhere
Have you seen vanilla seal teams in syria ? They wear literally anything it's just that their stuff is expensive as fuck and looks hard as hell. They cut-off the sleeves of their std issue shirts and wear no shirts under pcs sometimes. I'm fucking sure no one wants to see a small framed gangu wearing a sub-par looking issued chest rig shirtless.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
The boys of some specific ODAs attached to indopacom that have trained with para respect us only because of the regt's combat experience. Acc. to them it's very respectable to be constantly involved in combat. The same goes for philipines, Afghan SF (not Afghan commandos). If it was all about clean kit and cqb tactics...they would've respected japanese and koreans more than any other unit.
They do respect Japanese & Koreans what are you on about also philippinos malay Indonesians are pretty good on par with paras if not better and for SF yes cqb and clean kit is important warna rehne dete hai na PC’s and high cuts chlo ww2 k gear k sath ladne why not?I get what you are trying to say but we are way behind the NATO counterparts if you want to defend paras you can but this is the truth yes it hurts there is a reason NATO SF have great kits and outstanding cqb tactics and therefore considered some of the best in the world

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Have you seen vanilla seal teams in syria ? They wear literally anything it's just that their stuff is expensive as fuck and looks hard as hell. They cut-off the sleeves of their std issue shirts and wear no shirts under pcs sometimes. I'm fucking sure no one wants to see a small framed gangu wearing a sub-par looking issued chest rig shirtless.
We are comparing with Syria now?also if you think we are talking about clean and standard kits for looks you are way off of the original point

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles