Indian Special Forces

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I still believe a couple of years back on the same thread we had a discussion where, we need to discard those bullpup rifles from the SF units and give those to the CAPFs and instead most SF units choose IWI Arad/Galil for their primary assault rifles and probably IWI Carmel as a alternative for FN Scars.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I still believe a couple of years back on the same thread we had a discussion where, we need to discard those bullpup rifles from the SF units and give those to the CAPFs and instead most SF units choose IWI Arad/Galil for their primary assault rifles and probably IWI Carmel as a alternative for FN Scars.
Yes we did have that discussion and well we got something mixed ig

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Jumlabaaji ..no uniformity at all...Best is we coul have gone like Israeli army like green colour...No jamelas..
Israeli olive colour? I would be happy to tell you brother we also have same exact setup check out vajra prahar 2022

lexz09

Country flag
Bhai camo itne ho gaye he dimag kharab ho jata he unit identify karte karte
Bhai SSG completely shifted in multicam so soon.. combat mein sab similar gear mein hote hai and it's barely been 12-13 months since they started using their new camo.. infact the whole pak army completely shifted so quickly.. and idhr para sf se camo hi ni decide ho re.. koi russian use kr rha hai, koi finnish, koi purana hi ni chorna chata. Top and bottom ni match hote.. koi patka Dalra to koi HCBH.. Regular army ki to bat hi mat kro..

lexz09

Country flag
Yes we did have that discussion and well we got something mixed ig
Saw 4 para sf rocking those olive green camos in Northern command photoshoot.. idk if it was 4 para training with 1st SFGA during vajra prahar.. but waha bhi jo unit thi vo atleast shooting practice session ke time olive green camo use kr rhi thi

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Bhai SSG completely shifted in multicam so soon.. combat mein sab similar gear mein hote hai and it's barely been 12-13 months since they started using their new camo.. infact the whole pak army completely shifted so quickly.. and idhr para sf se camo hi ni decide ho re.. koi russian use kr rha hai, koi finnish, koi purana hi ni chorna chata. Top and bottom ni match hote.. koi patka Dalra to koi HCBH.. Regular army ki to bat hi mat kro..
Regular infantry ke pass fiber and ACH ke alawa kuch he hi ni so many fiber helmets still in use in 2024 it's baffling as for para camos it's getting a little out of hand I am all for having multiple camo depending on terrain but having 10-20 camos and those too mismatching ain't it chief

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Saw 4 para sf rocking those olive green camos in Northern command photoshoot.. idk if it was 4 para training with 1st SFGA during vajra prahar.. but waha bhi jo unit thi vo atleast shooting practice session ke time olive green camo use kr rhi thi
Last year it was 11 I am not aware who it was in 2022

lexz09

Country flag
Regular infantry ke pass fiber and ACH ke alawa kuch he hi ni so many fiber helmets still in use in 2024 it's baffling as for para camos it's getting a little out of hand I am all for having multiple camo depending on terrain but having 10-20 camos and those too mismatching ain't it chief
Logistics issue broo.. ideally multicam use krna chaiye tha just change it a little bit with specific colors suited for indian terrain. And I don't know who even suggested UCP to para sf

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Logistics issue broo.. ideally multicam use krna chaiye tha just change it a little bit with specific colors suited for indian terrain. And I don't know who even suggested UCP to para sf
No one they themselves are smart enough multicam looks so damn good on Paras see the recent para pic in multicam should have adopted it as standard works well

Articles