Indian Special Forces

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
No Airsoft culture in India pretty sure can't even get a decent Airsoft gun without importing
Late reply but the only way to get a kitted out gun is to build it yourself (building an M4 rn, just few more parts and it's done).

But yeah it's kinda ass since I'm into milsim airsoft, I guess I'll have to larp alone

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Late reply but the only way to get a kitted out gun is to build it yourself (building an M4 rn, just few more parts and it's done).

But yeah it's kinda ass since I'm into milsim airsoft, I guess I'll have to larp alone
Are you 3d printing accessories yourself? And yes there is no community here yet

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Afsod seems to be working fine yea it's not Jsoc yet without theaterization but atleast it working and GOV already relies on Marcos for tier 1 jobs now @airborneCommando broke it few months ago
After Gen.Rawat's departure, there's none in the top brass to proactively formulate anything on the lines of JSOC. Even if IN is willing to, the incompetence and inter service rivalry of IA & IAF will ensure nothing comes outta it

We did see a few pictures of AFSOD but they don't look promising and a few joint exercises between the three SFs' don't cut it - they're still wearing their home unit camo & gear. Check out how new SF or JSOC type orgs in western countries were initiated and structured
Lack of training,lack of budget of infantry and the selection of poor aptitiude jawans and officers is the key.

Army is not a profession that you come to secure your pension or to get a nice girl to marry in your town or village..Army is a aptitude based profession.

we lack in everything inculding quality of men.

You watch foreign SF jawans on youtube and they will talk more sense than Major Jacob i am really sorry to say.
US civilians primarily go into military solely for the purpose of securing a job which is why you see a lot of vets end up being homeless, get into drugs or even have a hard time securing a job which is no different to an average India or paki who go into military to feed their fam. So the attitude and purpose of civilians going into military is pretty much the same in India or the west

We don't need to train the entirety of the force but have dedicated units like RR who should be relatively better trained (maybe to the level which Para SF currently is) so they alone can handle CI/CT ops within the valley while converting part of Para SF into a true SOF unit

mcpo117

Country flag
Yepp but were too fun to play with when we were kids hell we used to play airsoft before it was a thing in our area Making a whole as cod maps on our terrace with our bb guns got a swollen hand as a result thou.
bro I got shot on my face close range. shit got swollen like mosquito bite😂🤣
Mods please remove or move this to appropriate thread if needed.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
After Gen.Rawat's departure, there's none in the top brass to proactively formulate anything on the lines of JSOC. Even if IN is willing to, the incompetence and inter service rivalry of IA & IAF will ensure nothing comes outta it

We did see a few pictures of AFSOD but they don't look promising and a few joint exercises between the three SFs' don't cut it - they're still wearing their home unit camo & gear. Check out how new SF or JSOC type orgs in western countries were initiated and structured
Yea because this was supposed to be a "trial run" this is nothing else than a Army units with sf guys and Army at the head yet After theaterization this was supposed to be a different unit like Jsoc this was even created after Jsoc sadly ego and turf battles have run the theaterization plans into ground now the bill did get passed in parliament but there is no update now @airborneCommando anything on this? Will this ever even happen now even the bill has passed.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

US civilians primarily go into military solely for the purpose of securing a job which is why you see a lot of vets end up being homeless, get into drugs or even have a hard time securing a job which is no different to an average India or paki who go into military to feed their fam. So the attitude and purpose of civilians going into military is pretty much the same in India or the west

We don't need to train the entirety of the force but have dedicated units like RR who should be relatively better trained (maybe to the level which Para SF currently is) so they alone can handle CI/CT ops within the valley while converting part of Para SF into a true SOF unit
Most americans who join army or marines have weapons at home and are active in hunting,airsoft or playing video games of third person shooting type.

Their aptitiude and Indian jawans aptitude are two very very different things.

Kumaoni

Most americans who join army or marines have weapons at home and are active in hunting,airsoft or playing video games of third person shooting type.

Their aptitiude and Indian jawans aptitude are two very very different things.
Lol but this no longer the case, soon the hunter aursoft pro type is rarer It’s just Indians have very low IQ genetically.

VictorDelta4

Country flag

South Korean CCT team doing hostage rescue in a hijack scenario. Garuds don't have this as their mandate do they?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Lol but this no longer the case, soon the hunter aursoft pro type is rarer It’s just Indians have very low IQ genetically.
Its about developing a sense of things..which is just like you and me talking on this forum without any military service but still talking more sense than who have served.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles