Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

The unit is extremely secretive;[6] its existence was previously unknown to the public.[2] SG has reportedly undertaken black operations outside India. There are a total of four SG squadrons, with each squadron consisting of four troops and each troop consisting of 25 operatives. Each troop has a specialized skill-set. SG draws its personnel from all the branches of the Indian military, primarily from the Special Forces.

Wonder who killed who😉

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Recently I’ve seen your experiences dealing with ex IAF pilots in a multi crew environment replicated. My airline has actively sought to dispose of the ‘old school’ instructors (particularly ex RAF) who only listen to themselves and think everything they learned decades ago is the only way and absolutely zero interest in listening to contrary viewpoints. The interesting part is the scientific studies that have found that these guys actually deliver inferior training and cannot keep up with the advances in technology and in particular techniques

If this is the way even in a ‘progressive’ Western country I can only imagine the archaic thought process being instilled and embodied in some Indian officers even now.
Such people under perform and that is ok.

But to underperform and to think you are the best is something which is dangerous as a pilot.

There is a reason an airline like emirates has very less people with these backgrounds from all countries.

Kumaoni

Such people under perform and that is ok.

But to underperform and to think you are the best is something which is dangerous as a pilot.

There is a reason an airline like emirates has very less people with these backgrounds from all countries.
Emirates is world class airlines.
Best food, comfy seats, etc
I only visit India flying Emirates

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Lashkar commander Uzair khan and his aide killed in ananthnag encounter bringing the longest encounter in present and past decade to an end.Undoubtedly that guy really deserves a praise for his bravado no matter which side he is

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Lashkar commander Uzair khan and his aide killed in ananthnag encounter bringing the longest encounter in present and past decade to an end.Undoubtedly that guy really deserves a praise for his bravado no matter which side he is
Never seen pdf members praise militants before, btw
Just letting you know
Tale of two countries

Blademaster

I don't. This guy needs to be roasted by all means.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
WTF did I just read

kaboom

Country flag
the pics of colonel and major who were KIA are out ......
not posting for obvious reasons , but makes me want to tag some eminent military personalities ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles