Public Service Message 😊

NutCracker

Country flag
Usi se pooch Genius, why she is talking in ambiguous language of the Strait Questions Asked by Assaduddin Owaisi ???

Why replied in twisted tongue ????

What was there to hide ???

No clear cut data available on the CLASS OF beneficiaries this is the BEST in the name of BREAKUP you get.

Take your pick.
She said clearly about Urban though. You can find pretty similar pattern for Rural.
But instead here you are spreading fake news with half datasets.

Why so serious?

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldiram posts were fine tuned, no spelling mistakes, highly knowledgeable, master of finances, and Iiked by everyone.

My are faltu, use less, full of spelling mistakes, half baked knowledge, jack of all master of nome, and hated by everyone.

At best I am Bizarro Haldiram.

Haldiram is a Hedge Funds Manager with 80 LPA income.
I am no one with no success in life.
Yeah , gave me a lot of good stock market advice ,was a foodie too shared a lot of food joint knowledge in and around Mumbai. Miss him , just vanished from the forum.

Azaad

Country flag
She said clearly about Urban though. You can find pretty similar pattern for Rural.
But instead here you are spreading fake news with half datasets.
/vishnugupt ki kasam , aisa virtual dhobi pacchad bohut der baad dekhne ko milaa. Dhobi pacchad kya yeh toh jarasandh vadh tha . Tum dono ne Krishna & Bhima ka kirdaar nibhaya. Seedhe seedhe pichwade se badan ko phaad kar do hissa kar diya.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldiram posts were fine tuned, no spelling mistakes, highly knowledgeable, master of finances, and Iiked by everyone.

My are faltu, use less, full of spelling mistakes, half baked knowledge, jack of all master of nome, and hated by everyone.

At best I am Bizarro Haldiram.

Haldiram is a Hedge Funds Manager with 80 LPA income.
I am no one with no success in life.
Haldiram is not Haldilal's alt ID

Haldilal is Haldiram's alt ID, with forced spelling mistakes and forced inconsistent grammatical errors which a child can figure out, are faked

In fact we all know
Haldiram aka Haldilal aka billa, is pic related
1719520326778.png

Azaad

Country flag
Haldiram is not Haldilal's alt ID

Haldilal is Haldiram's alt ID, with forced spelling mistakes and forced inconsistent grammatical errors which a child can figure out, are faked

In fact we all know
Haldiram aka Haldilal aka billa, is pic related
View attachment 259352
Let me guess - is idle & has plenty of time to spare or has no life except a virtual one . Such people tend to be anti social by nature & could well be sociopath at the other end of the spectrum.

We've already one out here who keeps getting banned yet returns with a vengeance with the same broken record to get pummeled & banned again. That's another example of sociopathic behaviour.

In fact it's sado masochism in the extreme except it's virtual. Such people are normally tamed by a dominatrix. We had an example of this on Strat Front - screambowl.

Why so serious?

Country flag
Let me guess - is idle & has plenty of time to spare or has no life except a virtual one . Such people tend to be anti social by nature & could well be sociopath at the other end of the spectrum.

We've already one out here who keeps getting banned yet returns with a vengeance with the same broken record to get pummeled & banned again. That's another example of sociopathic behaviour.

In fact it's sado masochism in the extreme except it's virtual. Such people are normally tamed by a dominatrix. We had an example of this on Strat Front - screambowl.
Lives in a posh tower near me and says i am gareeb

I think above pic is Haldilal

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Being a member of DFI all these years helped me learn a lot about so many things that without it, I would've been in the same crowd giving likes to edited foreign military pics on SM as Indian army and writing jai hind in the comment section. Even though I always considered myself as an ardent defence enthusiast, it was during 26/11 that I finally decided to join an online defence forum but DFI was not first one, it was actually IDF 😁 (even though I never really posted anything over there, I just made the id and that's it) during that time I was browsing topics related to 26/11 and came across the 26/11 thread on BR. While browsing I read a comment by a member about the IDF being a pak run site, and since then I never went back and decided to stay here in DFI 🇮🇳 Thanks to all the members,mods and admins 🙏

1000001292.jpg

su35

Country flag
Being a member of DFI since 2015, DFI was the first forum I joined in internet, Even though I couldn't contribute much, learned a lot from you Guys, Epically Indian Special forces thread and DRDO thread. Thank you all for yours contributions. Will miss this Forum.

Jai Hind :india:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
पुनर्मिलाम भोः मे मित्राणि ! मिलाम वा ? Please remember, demography is destiny, have 4 kids each, or else.....

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Being a member of DFI all these years helped me learn a lot about so many things that without it, I would've been in the same crowd giving likes to edited foreign military pics on SM as Indian army and writing jai hind in the comment section. Even though I always considered myself as an ardent defence enthusiast, it was during 26/11 that I finally decided to join an online defence forum but DFI was not first one, it was actually IDF 😁 (even though I never really posted anything over there, I just made the id and that's it) during that time I was browsing topics related to 26/11 and came across the 26/11 thread on BR. While browsing I read a comment by a member about the IDF being a pak run site, and since then I never went back and decided to stay here in DFI 🇮🇳 Thanks to all the members,mods and admins 🙏

View attachment 259364
I couldn't help but notice
1719628909723.png

you skipped the 'all Indians are my brothers and sisters' on your account bio thingy

:bplease:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

View attachment 259364
Being a member of DFI since 2015, DFI was the first forum I joined in internet, Even though I couldn't contribute much, learned a lot from you Guys, Epically Indian Special forces thread and DRDO thread. Thank you all for yours contributions. Will miss this Forum.

Jai Hind :india:
Koi nayi website ban rahi hai jaan nahi ??
Had wonderful time with old folks Ray sir , pmaitra. Kunal biswas, Brahmos. And new gen members. I am getting old 55 settled my self to trolling pakis had great time will miss you all

jai hind :india:
It was a nice time reading and discussing with you’ll.

Take care and best of luck in the journey of life.
पुनर्मिलाम भोः मे मित्राणि ! मिलाम वा ? Please remember, demography is destiny, have 4 kids each, or else.....
I couldn't help but notice
View attachment 259400
you skipped the 'all Indians are my brothers and sisters' on your account bio thingy

:bplease:
Most of my English medium friends used to say that they Mumble Rap that part .:hehe:
Ya'll Nibbiars New one is in making.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles