Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag
Everyday I pray to Bhagwan our generals wake up. Every. Day. I long for the day we become the top. jai hind mere Bhaiyon.
Things will change ... it may change now or after a conflict/incident ... but at the end of the day we will have to change with the world to protect the last stronghold of our civilization

Kumaoni

Things will change ... it may change now or after a conflict/incident ... but at the end of the day we will have to change with the world to protect the last stronghold of our civilization
Bro I pray to Bhagwan.

I’m a pussy, I cried to that video I which our para jawans died, I had tears for the first time in 5 years. Everyday I salute the jawans who made our victories possible. I just come by saying shit like officers have gone down in quality. Lekin ek Cheez hai. Jawans have saved us. Jai jawan.

Kumaoni

Hahaha...aaj achanak se Steven Grant!?
[/
Bhaijan, vodka ek Bahut strong alcohol hain. Lekin I’m sorry for fighting you on Russia Ukraine thread. We will one day. Hum dono ek log hain in the end of the day we are one. I’m proud to be Indian. One day our generals will wake up. One day will we wake up. I will keep praying to Kali Maa. And golu devta.

Kumaoni

Jai hind. The day our general wake up. Chian will be over. Mark my words.

Kumaoni

We not just want to enter a bloody op and take 1,000
Terrorist lives , WE WANTY TO SUFFER NO casaulty. THATS WAHT WE BLOODY WANT!

Aspirant847

Country flag
Bhai I’m drunk as hell rn and I’m a lightweight, Lekin this point i need get off my chest. We will wake up one day, every day I pray to Bhagwan. Literally. We are all Allie’s here, jai ho ya Gucci gang. I’m proud to be Indian. You should all be too. Lekin ek cheez hai in reality. We will wake up.
bhai you're drunk and you're still thinking about this forum

aisi honi chahiye dedication :rofl: :rofl:

Kumaoni

bhai you're drunk and you're still thinking about this forum

aisi honi chahiye dedication :rofl: :rofl:
I’m a fucking Indian. My loyally is to India. JAI HIND. Ye Gucci gang Walo right hain. In the end of the day we are bloody Alliez VANDE MANTRam

Kumaoni

Lao ap I retdarer v moon r. 3
F INSAS ko yaad kar lo ek bar. saara nasha utar jayega.
Bro I’ve lost relatives to 65. Ik a dark side of the army, fact is we need to bloody work hard. That para video of Rajouri in 2023 lives in my mind,

We need lots of changes. And I’m not just talking equipment. We need a bloody ethos change. Until that, be prepared to receive such news at the hands of these drug addicts, and im sober saying this,

Last edited:

Kumaoni

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR i want to really apologize to you. I’m fully you on your side now, barring ofc 1 or 2 mini or disagreements. We really need to work hard.

Nothing but respect to you and your family for keeping out borders safe. I mean this seriously.

jai jaganath

Country flag
@Kumaoni I feel u are not only drunk but had tasted Afghani maal too
America main milna shuru ho gaya kya
Literally came to thread after 16 hours to see this shit