Kumaoni

Sale @PAFF reinm
@Kumaoni I feel u are not only drunk but had tasted Afghani maal too
America main milna shuru ho gaya kya
Literally came to thread after 16 hours to see this shit
No. Had just vodka mixed w sprite and two modelas. But my points still stand

SisterDucker finally killed
They are not pawns but bigger fishes
Good. Now we need to take the fight to their country and end terrorism once and for all

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

DIE UwU

Country flag
Going off of last page rant.
I dont think we should be aggressive with pak right now,
Pak is a sinking ship and only bigger powers are keeping it afloat because no one wants to loose a nuclear ally or have loose nukes but people of pak are so incompetent that pak's end is inevitable, I think we should just watch it burn from a distance until it finally blows up .When that happen the powers keeping pak afloat will be the first one trying to rob it of its icbms , with a broken spirit , pak fauj will be at all time low, BLA will use this opportunity for all out assault, only thats when we should go all out for kashmir.
Right now ,any aggresiveness will only unite those beggars.

DIE UwU

Country flag
Also Bevda @Kumaoni is kinda right , we should stop being so harsh on each other , at the end of the day we all have the same goal, This forum might not hold much power in any shape or form but there are few eyes on us which might belong to someone who might be able to bring change (even minor ones) in future.
Lets be mindful of that.
Because as weird and extreme this thread might be , this is the only decent platform for raising serious concerns.

DIE UwU

Country flag
Also drunk @Kumaoni is a fun vibe, but let me say this to you bro, we can't change or control everything, things always dont go the way they should go or the way we want them to go but stop beating yourself for it. Let go of the things you cant control,.
It sucks but such is life.

DIE UwU

Country flag
Baki mera exams arha to kuch mahina (maybe saal) busy rahunga, kabhi kabhar darshan dedunga, baki mera contribution waisa v zyda hai nhi to sab chill hai, baki take care bhaiyo, mod je delete my post which you find not appropriate.
Milta hain phri
Jai hind 🫑

Aspirant847

Country flag
Baki mera exams arha to kuch mahina (maybe saal) busy rahunga, kabhi kabhar darshan dedunga, baki mera contribution waisa v zyda hai nhi to sab chill hai, baki take care bhaiyo, mod je delete my post which you find not appropriate.
Milta hain phri
Jai hind 🫑
meri tarah din me ek baar aajaya kar, daily dose of pessimism aur entertainment sath me mil jaega

Kumaoni

Also Bevda @Kumaoni is kinda right , we should stop being so harsh on each other , at the end of the day we all have the same goal, This forum might not hold much power in any shape or form but there are few eyes on us which might belong to someone who might be able to bring change (even minor ones) in future.
Lets be mindful of that.
Because as weird and extreme this thread might be , this is the only decent platform for raising serious concerns.
Also drunk @Kumaoni is a fun vibe, but let me say this to you bro, we can't change or control everything, things always dont go the way they should go or the way we want them to go but stop beating yourself for it. Let go of the things you cant control,.
It sucks but such is life.
Just do what I do and fap to Taliban wannabees getting slaughtered by our men 😍
B9051642-317B-40B4-9483-8CEFA0238F8A.jpeg
8668E5C6-8EF3-441D-BB03-CF3B6D2EFB9B.jpeg
1A19C158-75F1-4953-9AB2-B5D3755D5D2E.jpeg

Articles