Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Maybe my last post on this forum -

I've thought about this alot and i believe the rest of the forum will also agree with me on this.......it's not only the SF or for that matter, the army that needs to be disbanded and raised from ground zero, it's the whole godamned nation that needs to be disbanded and raised again similiar to what our ancestors did.
Politics and education should rather cater to the highly intellectual classes instead of the sub-altern dasyus. The power structure of the country should be built accordingly.
Army should only be manned by martial races' people from throughout India who'll fight as one under the umbrella of the armed forces and always work in the interest of it instead of the pathetic money minded careerist termites who bring corruption to every institution they step in.

Wars won by this country was always the sacrifice of young extraoridnarily brave men whose families are still being ignored by this nation.

There's no hope otherwise.
Its totally OVAR for this banana republic.
Tussi na jao

Kumaoni

Stepping aside from obvious criticism, I will say this. IA victory in Kashmir is def very quality and shows that seriousness can lead to great things. The ops our men did are second to none. Reading ab some of the ops, accounts of some officers, etc give me goosebumps.

The coin mindset, however, has taken over entirely, and the army has forgotten how to be ruthless and killing machine.

Kumaoni

Bhai I’m drunk as hell rn and I’m a lightweight, Lekin this point i need get off my chest. We will wake up one day, every day I pray to Bhagwan. Literally. We are all Allie’s here, jai ho ya Gucci gang. I’m proud to be Indian. You should all be too. Lekin ek cheez hai in reality. We will wake up.

Kumaoni

Everyday I pray to Bhagwan our generals wake up. Every. Day. I long for the day we become the top. jai hind mere Bhaiyon.