Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
Sure but the very definition of professionalism is having an ethos regardless of your circumstances. Conditional codes of conduct isn’t integrity

it is beyond comprehension to use these guys with that much experience to stand behind a general giving speeches and doing peacetime tours. IA’s entire culture is so screwed just by this one illustration. Generals are no better than Netas who demanded ‘black cat’ security
Maybe my last post on this forum -

I've thought about this alot and i believe the rest of the forum will also agree with me on this.......it's not only the SF or for that matter, the army that needs to be disbanded and raised from ground zero, it's the whole godamned nation that needs to be disbanded and raised again similiar to what our ancestors did.
Politics and education should rather cater to the highly intellectual classes instead of the sub-altern dasyus. The power structure of the country should be built accordingly.
Army should only be manned by martial races' people from throughout India who'll fight as one under the umbrella of the armed forces and always work in the interest of it instead of the pathetic money minded careerist termites who bring corruption to every institution they step in.

Wars won by this country was always the sacrifice of young extraoridnarily brave men whose families are still being ignored by this nation.

There's no hope otherwise.
Its totally OVAR for this banana republic.

Kumaoni

I've thought about this alot and i believe the rest of the forum will also agree with me on this.......it's not only the SF or for that matter, the army that needs to be disbanded and raised from ground zero, it's the whole godamned nation that needs to be disbanded and raised again similiar to what our ancestors did.
Politics and education should rather cater to the highly intellectual classes instead of the sub-altern dasyus. The power structure of the country should be built accordingly.
Army should only be manned by martial races' people from throughout India who'll fight as one under the umbrella of the armed forces and always work in the interest of it instead of the pathetic money minded careerist termites who bring corruption to every institution they step in.

Wars won by this country was always the sacrifice of young extraoridnarily brave men whose families are still being ignored by this nation.

Subedar Sajjan Singh. 13 kumaon. Won ashoka chakra killing 4 militants in 1995, his unit slaughtered 95 terrorists in 2 years from 93-95.

Here’s what co of his unit at that time, says on how thankful “Indian” government was
99F9F0BA-B25A-41A8-B6A2-ECB5EFC10C94.jpeg

kaboom

Country flag

this is something my mom said when I was enthusiastic to join the armed forces
" Only poor kids children join army to die for politicians whose children enjoy abroad and then lecture us on sacrifice and patriotism. When you die in action you will be praised for a day or two and then you name will be one among a pile of others , no one will care except your family ".

She belongs to a vet family and their experience with officers has not been particularly good.

Kumaoni

" Only poor kids children join army to die for politicians whose children enjoy abroad and then lecture us on sacrifice and patriotism. When you die in action you will be praised for a day or two and then you name will be one among a pile of others , no one will care except your family ".

She belongs to a vet family and their experience with officers has not been particularly good.
That’s how it is everywhere

abingdonboy

Country flag

Lions led by lambs, a phrase that’s stuck in my head over the years and always chimes when I look at the state of India and particularly the defence side.

The same mentality that has freaking IAS officers touring around with 20+ car motorcades and demanding to be saluted is the same reason there was a Lal Batti abuse and just because a general wears a combat uniform doesn’t mean they are not cut from the same cloth as the babus and netas.

the only way this changes is more a informed and active public that doesn’t tolerate this crap. But the clout chasing that I see of desis in and out of the subcontinent makes me think This illness is baked in culturally. As with every society the ones that seek higher positions are often the last people you would want doing so, the only thing is that in india this is taken on steroids and the abuse of power is so overt and crass

in a democracy you get the governments you deserve

abingdonboy

Country flag

Every nation since the dawn of civilisation has had elements of this. The thing here is the Indian elites don’t even care to pretend to treat their defenders well, cannon fodder seems to be their entire view of the armed forces