चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

samsaptaka

Country flag
That old op of killing innocents was justified coz our innocents were also killed and it had a psychological effect.This i cant say…
There ain't no innocent porkie....

samsaptaka

Country flag
Easy cop out. Imagine thinking some neta has told IA to not order ACHs for each soldier or to convert the entire Para regiment into SF

politicians are the reason why IA is asking for jet pack trails when they can’t even issue RFPs for basic equipment?

CAPFs are likely to have far more political interference yet they have managed to modernise, standardise and professionalise dramatically in the last 15years

IA I used to think was a step above the rest of the desi colonial militaries but they are descending into the same fauj elite

At least India is lucky enough to have had civilians powerful enough to peg these guys back over the decades, Pakistan shows what would happen if you give them a free reign. Let the IA cry around losing their special status and colonial relics (cantonments) whilst they cling to their batmen
Yeah, this political interference hogwash is raised by top brass nowadays too often to hide their incompetence it appears. I mean is it political interference which prevented IA from raising a separate SF regiment ? Is it political interference which made IA buys loads of T90 tanks while not upgrading the regular equipment of jawans ? Abs BS