Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
That guy be saying, "haha got your balls in my sight"
The guy on the right "my balls are much lower, that's my tummy"
I don't think he's flagging the other guy
Camera angle

Jedi Operator

Country flag
For most of you guys it's a topic in your consciousness for the past few years.

I have been "looking up" since 1999 :( nearly 2 and a half decades
So I heard this somewhere and fully agreed, ISRO and the Strategic elements of DRDO (like missile testing) succeed due to their direct association with the Prime Minister, which results in higher accountability and efficiency. So first, we need is our SF to have a command like structure and be directly under the PM for them, their support requirements and doctrine to be taken seriously and at a strategic level.

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
So I heard this somewhere and fully agreed, ISRO and the Strategic elements of DRDO (like missile testing) succeed due to their direct association with the Prime Minister, which results in higher accountability and efficiency. So first, we need is our SF to have a command like structure and be directly under the PM for them, their support requirements and doctrine to be taken seriously and at a strategic level.
IMA and OTA training and mentality should change before anything happens it too old compared to other academies around the world + the doctrine for training and mindset is British and Soviet style .