Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

I agree with garuds being incapable
But jkp no they are very good in terms of their mandate even they are adopting new equipments and tactics in training their intel base is way more solid in the region but yeah compromises have been seen in past
Whole India is incompetent; happy?

Kumaoni

getting killed is also not equal to incompetency .... shit happens

If you send men on suicided type ops without proper support what else do you except to happen
Yeah ikr India made up all its victories actually it were ghosts who retook Tololing and killed 22 terrorists in a single encounter including 21 Afghanis and Pakistan

kaboom

Country flag
Yeah ikr India made up all its victories actually it were ghosts who retook Tololing and killed 22 terrorists in a single encounter including 21 Afghanis and Pakistan
It was a perfect suicided mission World War I style frontal charges on an entrenched enemy .... Dare call artillery strike and you would blow up yourself instead

I have lost the count of how many US sf ops would have ended as a squad wipe without the support of their air force and UAVs

Kumaoni

It was a perfect suicided mission World War I style frontal charges on an entrenched enemy .... Dare call artillery strike and you would blow up yourself instead

I have lost the count of how many US sf ops would have ended as a squad wipe without the support of their air force and UAVs
Ghost of Kargil single handedly destroyed 18 grenadiers regiment
Isn't it sof thread
Uts a thread dedicated to the ghost of Kargil

jai jaganath

Country flag
Again the confusion rises
Guys pls take kargil or infantry discussion somewhere else pls keep this specifically for sf
Pls don't come with logic we don't have sf, yeah we don't, but we must aspire to have it

Kumaoni

Again the confusion rises
Guys pls take kargil or infantry discussion somewhere else pls keep this specifically for sf
Pls don't come with logic we don't have sf, yeah we don't, but we must aspire to have it
The ghost of Kargil re emerged and wiped out the squad of 9 paras. Ghost of Kargil is haunting India as of right now

DumbPilot

Country flag
Man why do your swing pendulums so hard, lol. try to find nuance.. real life is not a series of linear equations, there are many factors and it must be appreciated as such.

I understand you feel patriotic and are disappointed, but if you ever want to write a message, just keep three things in mind:

1) Is this message helping me understand this topic
2) Is this message helping the guy who I am responding to, to understand the topic
3) Is this message helping the collective group understand this topic

rest all is up to you, this is simply advice for you. even if you don't end up posting your message, life will move on just fine. take your time and post something clear and coherent, so that people will want to read it again and again, and appreciate it. don't waste your mental energy on writing vague or salty posts.

Kumaoni

Man why do your swing pendulums so hard, lol. try to find nuance.. real life is not a series of linear equations, there are many factors and it must be appreciated as such.

I understand you feel patriotic and are disappointed, but if you ever want to write a message, just keep three things in mind:

1) Is this message helping me understand this topic
2) Is this message helping the guy who I am responding to, to understand the topic
3) Is this message helping the collective group understand this topic

rest all is up to you, this is simply advice for you. even if you don't end up posting your message, life will move on just fine. take your time and post something clear and coherent, so that people will want to read it again and again, and appreciate it. don't waste your mental energy on writing vague or salty posts.
I’m not patriotic at all lmao, nothing to be patriotic about a country which lost every single war since independence.

DumbPilot

Country flag
I’m not patriotic at all lmao, nothing to be patriotic about a country which lost every single war since independence.
I don't think we actually lost the wars we had with Pakistan to my knowledge lol. Though we did face failure against China in 1962

Kumaoni

I don't think we actually lost the wars we had with Pakistan to my knowledge lol. Though we did face failure against China in 1962
Yeah the only country our size and we crumbled like a pack of cards 😂🤣