Indian Special Forces

zathura98

Country flag
Man why do your swing pendulums so hard, lol. try to find nuance.. real life is not a series of linear equations, there are many factors and it must be appreciated as such.

I understand you feel patriotic and are disappointed, but if you ever want to write a message, just keep three things in mind:

1) Is this message helping me understand this topic
2) Is this message helping the guy who I am responding to, to understand the topic
3) Is this message helping the collective group understand this topic

rest all is up to you, this is simply advice for you. even if you don't end up posting your message, life will move on just fine. take your time and post something clear and coherent, so that people will want to read it again and again, and appreciate it. don't waste your mental energy on writing vague or salty posts.
@Kumaoni change your username to "kbhi sholaa kbhi shabnam hai"

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sometimes I have a wave of optimism but then I come across something like this and my whole day is ruined

View attachment 216013
No offence but i consider Para SF to be on a smiliar level like a very well trained terrorist organisation nothing more and as the technology will advance the gap will be more.

watch this video and see how amreki is stating thigs on a confrontation with Boris and how he puts them as being ill equipped and handicapped as the reason of their failure..We are even a level below ruskis

Kumaoni

No offence but i consider Para SF to be on a smiliar level like a very well trained terrorist organisation nothing more and as the technology will advance the gap will be more.

watch this video and see how amreki is stating thigs on a confrontation with Boris and how he puts them as being ill equipped and handicapped as the reason of their failure..We are even a level below ruskis

My top three worst SF list in the world:
1. Para SF
2. GARUDS
3. Marcos

my top theee worst army list in the world
1. India
2. Pakistan
3. Taliban

jai jaganath

Country flag
1. Para SF
2. GARUDS
3. Marcos

1. India
2. Pakistan
3. Taliban
My top 3 worst posters in the world

1. Kumaoni when hes feeling blackpilled
2. Kumaoni when hes feeling cucked
3. Kumaoni for the rest of the time.
Now these things belong to OT
Take it to DM otherwise
Thsee ranking have no value in real life be it personal or of some org

Kumaoni

That's being understood earlier by many members
He simply want guys here to protest him in this regard in order to support the way he actually thinks
My sweet summer child go back 3 or 4 pages and start for there for untrol posts

jai jaganath

Country flag
My sweet summer child go back 3 or 4 pages and start for there for untrol posts
That's not the point mate
Intentions are well known
But atleast take infantry or other things to some other thread
No one here cares about objective u can write whatever u want wrt sof

skunk works

Country flag
1. Para SF
2. GARUDS
3. Marcos

1. India
2. Pakistan
3. Taliban
How could you bro.this is the most wrong, inaccurate post in DFI history!

How could you ignore years of action, battlefield experience, deft warfighting, ability to evolve against threats, strong political support and huge public popularity???

How could you forget the strong NCO Cadre as skills and tactics from decades ago are clearly passed down to the new recruits??

How could you dismiss the respect of enemies, earned over decades?

You sidestepped all these qualities and put Taliban in the list of worst militaries???
Laanat hai bro, laanat.

Kumaoni

NE is starting to heat up. RPG attacks and mortar attacks. Kukis carrying sophisticated weapons and doing sniper attacks on BSF camps- interesting to see how SF will be used here (part 21 Para SF)