Indian Special Forces

Delta Squad

Country flag
Sir ji tonbo logo at the lower left corner. Probably arjun TI ?
Screenshot_2023-06-14-18-07-36-645_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

This is one of the 4-5 reticles from Arjun 640, very similar to the one in the video, there are others as well though like
Screenshot_2023-06-14-18-06-46-223_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

The thing is, Arjun has reticle color option of white and black, the one in video is blue. However, Tonbo EK 640 has a blue reticle option, currently searching if I have a picture of it... I know have it somewhere.
So, could be EK as well.... most likely it will be EK

Spadex

Country flag
View attachment 210244
This is one of the 4-5 reticles from Arjun 640, very similar to the one in the video, there are others as well though like
View attachment 210245
The thing is, Arjun has reticle color option of white and black, the one in video is blue. However, Tonbo EK 640 has a blue reticle option, currently searching if I have a picture of it... I know have it somewhere.
So, could be EK as well.... most likely it will be EK
Everything about Ek 640 . Download it before it got deleted 🤠

airborneCommando

Country flag
Have personally seen them they are is bharat electronics limited 2+ gen bi ocular only. Here's a picture from their websiteView attachment 210241

"mean I mainly see Paras with monoculars, it's atleast better than that..."

Yes PVS 7 in Special forces was a common sight around 8-9 yrs ago but they have replaced it with monocular since that's why I think that they are (from the shared tweet )airborne units who recently converted into special forces for rs 17,300

Here a picture of 6 para (airborne ) now converted into special forces with pvs 7View attachment 210242
Bhai the one used by all para regiment battalions is called mepro boxer

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Para got a batch of AK-103s, the tweet claims
If that's true we are downgrading from ak203 to ak103 and then some time later AKM 🤣 some general would sure love to add some wood furniture

Kumaoni

dropped in the middle of the night into knee deep snow to go hunt some goat fkers is unimaginable to 99.9999999999999%
Yk what’s funny is that regular infantry battalions were doing these operations in 1999.

Now paras are doing this. Cuz back then 5 man para teams would take down an entire 20 man terrorist hideout

Kumaoni

I thought they are infantry at First glance but NO.

SF with 3 decade old PVS 7 NVGs, it' a infantry equipment in indian army and already retired from rest of the modern world. Don't know what it's doing with our best of the best.

They may be one of the airborne units that concerted in special forces which explain the new FT Tabor and old infantry equipments

Man it's sad
Bro the fact that fucking Brens are used in 2023 says a lot

Kumaoni

I cannot get past the image of those para boys laying in the dirt without even getting a shot off, utterly criminal.
This for me is what sealed it. I still haven’t been able to get over this as well. Those boys died with weapons in their hands. One of them was so young as well. I kid you not I didn’t even talk to anyone for 4 days after this attack happened.

9 Para has always done us proud. They have never lost a battle. They are responsible for so many feats and were doing hardcore raids in 1971. In 1990s they did nothing but make the nation proud. They did surgical strikes perfect with zero casualties. Perfectly executed. Operation Apache, Sarp Vinash, etc.

COAS, CDS, all need to be held accountable. From the POS who planned this operation to the. General himself. What happened on May 5th was absolutely criminal.