Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Country flag
not the forces. us. it did a number on some of us.
Then bro its upto u the extent u can withstand
This was nothing to what Chinese did to us in humiliation wrt photos and videos
We did nothing
Demoralizing is only being experienced by internet warriors like us but for forces be it failure of ops or videos or pics it doesn't affect them even by an iota
The internet warriors survive on pics and videos to fight unnecessary battles
Point is force's job was to learn which they haven't done and they will never
If they can't then expect them to have much larger loses and that would lead to few changes
Not point u just speaking generally
Accept the fact we suck in propaganda focus on ground situation and real world

abingdonboy

Country flag
I wont agree on the rockstar part.

In sf mental part is as much important as the physical part and thats what makes them better than infantry.

And i am not too sure of them being mental rockstars in any sf of the world
That’s about selection qualities, there’s technically minded individuals out there besides tech capacities are absolutely not fostered inside Indian tactical units. Tier 1 operators in US aren’t recruited from Harvard, they are selected well and then trained up using their natural aptitude in-service. Indian soldiers remain unpolished diamonds

abingdonboy

Country flag
This for me is what sealed it. I still haven’t been able to get over this as well. Those boys died with weapons in their hands. One of them was so young as well. I kid you not I didn’t even talk to anyone for 4 days after this attack happened.

9 Para has always done us proud. They have never lost a battle. They are responsible for so many feats and were doing hardcore raids in 1971. In 1990s they did nothing but make the nation proud. They did surgical strikes perfect with zero casualties. Perfectly executed. Operation Apache, Sarp Vinash, etc.

COAS, CDS, all need to be held accountable. From the POS who planned this operation to the. General himself. What happened on May 5th was absolutely criminal.
It was not the end any warrior deserves, those images have stuck with me. Exactly what anyone with Eyes has been saying for years yet to see the reality anyway, beyond tragic.

Coups have started for a lot less than this cr@p, I want to know where the fk Indian military veterans that go around wearing their ranks after they are retired are now, still demanding more pension money? No dharna for the bravest of the brave being slaughtered like animals?

I really wonder what happened to the moral courage of these institutions, was it only ever an illusion? They come across as heartless corporate managers now willing to accept needless misery as a cost of doing business

Kumaoni

It was not the end any warrior deserves, those images have stuck with me. Exactly what anyone with Eyes has been saying for years yet to see the reality anyway, beyond tragic.

Coups have started for a lot less than this cr@p, I want to know where the fk Indian military veterans that go around wearing their ranks after they are retired are now, still demanding more pension money? No dharna for the bravest of the brave being slaughtered like animals?

I really wonder what happened to the moral courage of these institutions, was it only ever an illusion? They come across as heartless corporate managers now willing to accept needless misery as a cost of doing business
Indian military veterans don’t deserve slack for this. Only two do: the government led by Niggendra chodi, and the Indian army high command. Going helmeltless in operations is pure retardation.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Indian military veterans don’t deserve slack for this. Only two do: the government led by Niggendra chodi, and the Indian army high command. Going helmeltless in operations is pure retardation.
So how is pmo or mod responsible for failure of para ops or lack of equipments
Veterans there are many of them lining deep into leftist institutions
Forget that mostly retiring officers are always involved in lobbing and bribing

Kumaoni

So how is pmo or mod responsible for failure of para ops or lack of equipments
Veterans there are many of them lining deep into leftist institutions
Forget that mostly retiring officers are always involved in lobbing and bribing
For not allowing air force to be used. For not giving the military a free hand in kashmir

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
That’s about selection qualities, there’s technically minded individuals out there besides tech capacities are absolutely not fostered inside Indian tactical units. Tier 1 operators in US aren’t recruited from Harvard, they are selected well and then trained up using their natural aptitude in-service. Indian soldiers remain unpolished diamonds
There are no tests for aptitude.

The last time US secret service worked with NSG complained about their aptitude.

Except for bias we have no reason to believe that they may be the best which they may not be.

And indian soldiers come from a very humble background with not much exposure and education except Marcos.

Hence there is no solid logic or evidence to claim that except for pure bias

jai jaganath

Country flag
For not allowing air force to be used. For not giving the military a free hand in kashmir
Ok I was still in para sf ops
So sorry for misunderstanding
If ur opinion is on generalized Kashmir issue then everyone has different pov