India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
As per Al Jazeera, the top AD commander of Pak has been sacked.

Two PAF air marshals ( including the vice chief of AF) have been asked to put in their papers for voluntary retirement.

A major audit and frequency (RF) change of all Pak passive and active radar emitters as well as ECM ECCM and allied EW measures is currently underway on emergent basis. Underlying fear being that EW and communication resources may have been compromised (this being a larger plot by India),
while the dummy 'flying object' was being tracked by the Pak Air Defence Operations Center.

As a result, all military and civil flying in Pak had been suspended for almost 6 hours to sanitise the air space though frontline bases were on alert with most strike aircraft remaining on runway readiness till 1300 hours today.

It is believed that this was necessitated as a 'purely defensive measure' following the 'accidental' Indian missile launch (during routine maintenance) and its final 'landing' near Mian Chhanu, Khanewal district of Pakistan’s north-eastern Punjab province, 124 kms inside Pak territory.

There is turmoil in the Pak defence establishment as army and AF want civilian leaders and bureaucrats to be responsible for defense, same as in India.

Imran is presently in a closed door meeting with top military officials, bureaucrats and politicians.

It may be noted that the responsibility for national defence rests with the Pak military unlike India where the Defence Secretary and MoD are responsible for defence of the country, with the armed forces playing a secondary but fairly important role.

Hehehe

images (1).jpeg

dbdzzzzzz

Please elaborate on everything you said.
Zorya-Mashproekt is a plant in Ukraine, he is trying to be ambiguous in a way that for someone who is reading for the first time it may seem like it was a counter strike from pakistan or something on an Indian plant after the recent fiasco.

Point being i don't know why he didn't specify ukraine plant or russian missile strike.

Just to prove my point, just below it you can see an inbred doing the same thing which i was referring too
1647186511780.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles