Public Service Message 😊

Country flag
Reactions: SKC

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Wow. I finally return in quite a while, I thought I'll just lurk, but DFI is closing T_T
Been nice knowing you gentlemen, lads and ladies.

Good job on creating alternatives @Haldilal . Will join the DFI nuke survivors there. Just, this was my only SM account, now I gotta figure out x and discord and all that. Well, at least I can join DFB quickly.

I thought that since this is my last post here, I'll write something clever, but ain't got the time for that. I actually feel like this guy Cotyar right now:-
Cotyar death scene The Expanse.png

KumarG

Country flag
Wow. I finally return in quite a while, I thought I'll just lurk, but DFI is closing T_T
Been nice knowing you gentlemen, lads and ladies.

Good job on creating alternatives @Haldilal . Will join the DFI nuke survivors there. Just, this was my only SM account, now I gotta figure out x and discord and all that. Well, at least I can join DFB quickly.

I thought that since this is my last post here, I'll write something clever, but ain't got the time for that. I actually feel like this guy Cotyar right now:-
View attachment 259652
All part of the churn, isn't it?

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I can’t believe the forum is closing. I had so many good memories and some small bad ones in the forum. I am thankful I was able to chat with so many fellow defense enthusiasts who are passionate about the Indian military and defense industry as I was. I wasn’t able to be active as I wanted to be in the forum for last couple of months because of work and family. When I came back It took me by complete surprise the forum is closing. It is such a shame that such huge amount of data and knowledge that was accumulated over the years is going to be erased in couple of days. Is there no way to save the forum? Why can’t we do the same as what the Pakis did for there forum when that was shutdown?

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
I can’t believe the forum is closing. I had so many good memories and some small bad ones in the forum. I am thankful I was able to chat with so many fellow defense enthusiasts who are passionate about the Indian military and defense industry as I was. I wasn’t able to be active as I wanted to be in the forum for last couple of months because of work and family. When I came back It took me by complete surprise the forum is closing. It is such a shame that such huge amount of data and knowledge that was accumulated over the years is going to be erased in couple of days. Is there no way to save the forum? Why can’t we do the same as what the Pakis did for there forum when that was shutdown?
Open your DM or DM me

Concard

Country flag
I am signing off from this forum. This will be my last comment here. DFB is going really good. I am glad an alternative was setup before DFI goes offline.

Jai Hind, Jai Akhand Bharat, Jai Hindu Rashtra.

Let the culture and civilization of Bharat spread and flourish again from Iran to Myanmar.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles