India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I still believe Pakistan will retaliate...
Bdw..Is it possible to destroy those shiny j10s....By s400s
Precautions is better than........
What grounds do they have for retaliation? Nothing. They already believed it was a "mistake" on our part plus it's them who said it was unarmed. They asked for a joint probe which only indicates that they buy our story. And officially and practically they can't attack an enemy state during peacetime on a "technical malfunction" and even the US buys it so can they really afford a retaliation? Don't think so. They fucked up big time and lost this game completely when they made that stupid press conference:rofl: So relax bro nothing is gonna happen by them

SGOperative

Country flag
Zorya-Mashproekt is a plant in Ukraine, he is trying to be ambiguous in a way that for someone who is reading for the first time it may seem like it was a counter strike from pakistan or something on an Indian plant after the recent fiasco.

Point being i don't know why he didn't specify ukraine plant or russian missile strike.

Just to prove my point, just below it you can see an inbred doing the same thing which i was referring too
View attachment 143877
he isnt being ambiguous, the porki was retarted. His mistake was he considered that there are no -ve intelligence people

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Fools paradise...... saying lot of information is hidden. What do you want open book policy.
I am not sure what you are trying to say. Please elaborate.

Ok so I am gonna be frank here shit like this can't happen accidently. This is not a gun where someone accidently presses the trigger and it fires. Some members have really done a good analysis which likely indicates that it wasn't accidental. The print article atleast verifies this fact and their sources are being cryptic for obvious reasons. What you think if and when they will only say, "yeah we fired at them intentionally" then only one can believe? If they'd said that people should understand that this would have led to tensions increasing on both sides cuz the simple fact is that pak is a nuclear armed country. And now I know from the article for a fact that we didn't want to escalate this incident any further for this very precise reason.
Now about the hopium part. I am not the kind of guy who like many other handles on Twitter believe that "ki kuch bada hone wala hai" everytime a ccs meet happen. Hell people were even dumb enough to speculate that we are retaking pok when repeated and frequent ccs meets were happening during the 1st week of Russia Ukraine War. But I am not dumb enough or on enough hopium to believe that bs. But I am also not the kinda guy who really doesn't have faith that our govt and armed forces can't take big and bold ops like this one. I think when people say "lay off of hopium" they are in other words on copium cuz they have always believed that the govt and military are incompetent and unprofessional and not ballsy so accidents like this can happen. I don't understand this pessimism and undermining our own people so much that they can't do anything besides kadi ninda. In the end everyone's has their own beliefs and opinions and I can't change that but least give out logical reasons why you think something can't happen they way others think it could have happened not just the toe line of hopium or copium.
I won't argue in favor of it being an accidental launch. The reason is I myself am not 100% convinced that it is. But at the same time, I do not believe our armed forces gathered enough guts to take such a huge risk. So, I will give salient points for both arguments -

The argument that it was an accidental fire :-
  • Our armed forces does not really have a reputation of being pro-active, but rather reactive. Shooting a cruise missile (which can be easily taken as nuclear first strike) at an nuclear-armed enemy requires balls equivalent to Israel and Russia, that too without any strong incentive (like Pulwama).
  • That GoI itself admitted that it was an misfire (lets take it at its face value for now).
  • GoI formally informed about the accidental launch to Pakistan through official channels.
  • Others, including US & Nitin Gokhale (journalist connected with defence forces) admitted it was accidental.
  • Missile lacked a warhead. A warhead would have done greater destruction and burn marks.
  • Accidents like this do happen. I have seen AA guns of jets fired on the ground, A2A missiles being fired while on ground, bombs and fuel tanks dropping unintentionally, hell, USA has accidentally dropped nuclear bombs on itself as well as on different friendly countries.

• The 2-key mechanism/safetly etc. as being touted by experts, they are not wrong, but fail to recognize the possibility of root-level failures, for example, software malfunction overriding safety, or hardware failure of the fire pin.
The argument that it was an intentional fire :-
  • All air exercises (Vayu Shakti) and defense events (Defence expo) canceled suspiciously. Although counter-argument is that it is due to the perceived fallout of the Ukraine-Russia conflict.
  • "Accidentally" launching cruise missile is kind of extremely difficult, if not impossible. Same is reiterated by multiple defence personnel.
  • Not initiating killswitch/self-destruct is suspicious.
  • The missile hit a residential target when it could have hit anything, infact 100 meters north and south of the target is open field. The probability that it will "accidentally" fall on a highway-side house instead of open fields is extremely low.
  • Delay in GoI's official response can indicate we were trying to gauge Pakistan's reaction first (and they downplayed it aswell).
  • The missile hitting a close residential target while facing zero casaulties/injuries is pretty suspicious.

Country flag
I still don’t believe it is accidental. If the argument is it is not possible per established military protocols and our politicians lack balls to approve such things, it is very possible that someone or several people hacked the Brahmos guidance software and disabled its kill switch and set it to veer toward Porki land. Maybe someone grew some balls in the military and did this as revenge for Op. Swift Retreat as the government went all quiet. Very possible. The key things to focus on:
- it veered toward important bases in pakodastan.
- the kill switch was disabled.
- the government may not have had a clue for 2 days, so the delay in press release.

But if some military guys deliberately did this, great. Sometimes you just cannot keep listening to politicians and risk averse babus, and do something for the nation. Like how some incensed Hindus (which included ex military officer) bombed the samjauta express after zero action by the government to punish all atrocities committed against Hindus including Mumbai attacks, bomb blasts etc.

daya

Country flag
. Sometimes you just cannot keep listening to politicians and risk averse babus, and do something for the nation. Like how some incensed Hindus (which included ex military officer) bombed the samjauta express after zero action by the government to punish all atrocities committed against Hindus including Mumbai attacks, bomb blasts etc.
How can you say that? All the accused were framed and therefore acquitted. This was nothing but to malign Hindus.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Brahmos 'misfire' is a message to our friendly neighbors.

In case you are thinking of attacking or have any thoughts, remember what you will be facing.

Wonder what the armchair experts are thinking at this point?
Would they reconsider their initial thoughts on Chinese aggression being successful against India?
Imagine a Brahmos strike on their convoys carrying Chinese troops, food, medicine and mechinery in Himalayas....Apart from causing casualties, massive disruption for lengthy periods of time for supplies, it would also leave their forward troops that survived to be without any backup until their pathetic, hunger filled death.

India is blessed geographically, most of the borders are either sea facing or mountains that are inhospitable for an invasion. Only real attack of any kind can be mounted only from western border.

Any Chinki fanBoy thinking they can invade India really need to ask themselves this question - would would you do when Brahmos comes for you?

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I still don’t believe it is accidental. If the argument is it is not possible per established military protocols and our politicians lack balls to approve such things, it is very possible that someone or several people hacked the Brahmos guidance software and disabled its kill switch and set it to veer toward Porki land. Maybe someone grew some balls in the military and did this as revenge for Op. Swift Retreat as the government went all quiet. Very possible. The key things to focus on:
- it veered toward important bases in pakodastan.
- the kill switch was disabled.
- the government may not have had a clue for 2 days, so the delay in press release.

But if some military guys deliberately did this, great. Sometimes you just cannot keep listening to politicians and risk averse babus, and do something for the nation. Like how some incensed Hindus (which included ex military officer) bombed the samjauta express after zero action by the government to punish all atrocities committed against Hindus including Mumbai attacks, bomb blasts etc.
You are subtly furthering paki propaganda that Indian armed forces indeed have elements that are not in govt control... i.e. officers who have gone rogue.

According to Bennedose,

Entire building highlighted in White was demolished.

View attachment 143904

View attachment 143905
& interesting thing is that it seems the missile made a slant entry from the road side wall of the building & not from behind where there are other structures which won't give a clear line of sight to a low flying missile

(Gentlemen... I think I have hit Jackpot👆)

Finally... an innovative way of stopping Porks from any retaliation: Only thing GOI needs to do is getting suspended 150-200 selected ISPR twitter accounts... without those twitter warriors actively propagating Porki narrative... Porks won't go for it(A lesson I have derived from 2019... may sound laughable... but think about it)

We can call it👆 "information subversion" or some more apt terminology

Last edited:

Articles