India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxy1234

Country flag
For the bold, have I asked you to post in a certain way, that you presume to tell me what I can and what I can not post?

You make a baseless claim of me claiming 4, which you subsequently read was incorrect. Category 4 is a dead patient in medical parlance. (again not exact army jargon being used)

Then you presume to tell me, what I can and what I can not call a casualty? Which even IA defines as casualty, you assume that you have the authority to deny that terminology being used by me?

You can ask for clarification. You will be given, if not going beyond what can be on a forum.

Reality. Rumors.

Strange that one is. Look up the meaning of the words.

Cheers
Kindly answer it to clear everything for once:
Are total Chinese dead/unfit to return to duty after 16 June more than India or less than India? (Ofcourse, as per your estimates, because rumours say 35/43 Chinese dead).

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
There is enough evidence to put entire Gandhi and Wadra family in jail. He doesn't take any action because he wants a weak opposition.
What evidence ? Do you think the corrupt politicians work in such a way that you will run and catch them just like a lambkin.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Are total Chinese dead/unfit to return to duty after 16 June more than India or less than India? (Ofcourse, as per your estimates, because rumours say 35/43 Chinese dead).
The Army & Establishment has given enough hints,
Just wondering why we are second guessing them?!

IndiaRising

Country flag
Agreed this round has gone completely to India. Even in the PR battle we have scored much more than China.

Does that mean we should become complacent ? Hell no !!. China is wounded. They will come bag next time with vengeance. We need to keep doing what we have been doing for last 5 odd years.. Better Infra, Better Weapons, Better International Relations and last but not the least ..Stronger Economy
All I focus on was the reason Chinese became belligerent. Who lost more, who lost less is something that fanboys focus on for their social media duels. The major reason for Chinese insecurity stems from the DSDBO road and multiple other such infrastructure works along the LAC that would deny them the ability to do what they have been doing for so long.( Salami slicing across the unmarked border To gain tactical and strategically advantageous positions)

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Considering UK has the biggest industrial tie-up including infrastructure being bought by UK industrialist in China, the threat is real.

Notice UK had very few statement coming out against China, or none at all.
That's why we are safe with the Enemy property law.

We can grab all Chinese property and businesses in India if we want to,
Wonder if UK has any such law to protect themselves..

AmitG

Country flag
India won China lost period.
Chinese are this that their budget is so huge and ah their economy is x3 compared to ours. And all that Bs.
Now reality is they are moving back from their own claimed line. Modi was roaring like tiger from Ladakh whole media and leaders were preparing to respond to Chinese aggression and above all of this big CCP source says China lost 100 men galwan clash.
So much for chene power.
The question is whether we are giving up our own land to create a buffer or no mans land. I sure hope not. Let’s wait for all the facts to come out. Anyway no point in claiming victory or anything before a complete resolution. We have seen what the Chinese end up doing during so called dees elations. There are reports that the Chinese are just buying time while they build up and strengthen their infrastructure. A short conflict still can’t be ruled out. Hope we don’t fall prey to Chinese machinations and get caught napping.

dumdumdum

Country flag
The question is whether we are giving up our own land to create a buffer or no mans land. I sure hope not. Let’s wait for all the facts to come out. Anyway no point in claiming victory or anything before a complete resolution. We have seen what the Chinese end up doing during so called dees elations. There are reports that the Chinese are just buying time while they build up and strengthen their infrastructure. A short conflict still can’t be ruled out. Hope we don’t fall prey to Chinese machinations and get caught napping.
Why not? Do we wait for full situation to become clear to announce defeat?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
why this person is not arrested by govt for spreading fake news ?

How can he ever come to such a conclusion ..
The troops will withdraw 1.5 km away from PP14.. that is diengagement...
So reference point is PP14 ... and not 1959 Claim line..

So he Chinese Defense Analyst in India... his next free ticket confirmed..

Last edited:

scatterStorm

Country flag
DMZ is the shittiest solution, its what keeps the military industrial complex rolling.

doreamon

Country flag
Just imagine? what if this is new is actually true :megusta: and modi pulled a fast one on us:creepy: and pravin shaane has been telling the truth all along

View attachment 52151
That is impossible .. indian side galwan valley is not grey zones like fingers as far as i knw .And it is a strategic area... giving up that without fight is sedation . and such news cnt remain hidden in india .

scatterStorm

Country flag
Folks don't get me wrong, but the tone of Doval with FM of China was a bit weird.

1. What bilateral trade are we talking about? Fuck bilateral trade.
2. What peace? They barged inside our territory every decade (salami slicing)
3. why don't they explain how china encroached during Kargil with our response being nil? They came forward and took many KMs of land.
4. Also, why not explain how China wants to cut off India from Siachen and its base so they can connect directly to POK Gilgit Baltistan to protect the Shamsher Valley, Aksai Chin and its recently created CPEC highway??

These are some question that are bothering me. Why we do have to loose men, claim peace than loose men again. :tsk:

Proxy1234

Country flag
@Hellfire All the past confusions of 4 / 10+20 / 35 / 43 can be cleared here, if you give your estimates to the above question. Time will tell the actual truth of course, but want to get your answer, so that no more misconceptions arise about '4' or anything else.

defc0n

Country flag
I would like to put one observation here -

Let us assume Chinese did not suffer any (significant) casualties - Null Hypothesis.

Now, let us see what followed after the incident -

1) Multiple casevacs were seen on Chinese side, reported by army & media.
2) China put a gag on their media on their number of casualties, if they were insignificant, they would not have done that.
3) Despite the fact that they had our soldiers in custody, their stooge GlobalTimes & their government denied having taken any prisoners.

Now, point (3) has a specific importance - why would a state like China not thump its chest after having prisoners ? Most plausible explanation is, their soldiers both alive and dead (washed away) were in the Indian side.

Therefore, when they released ours we released / handed over theirs.
All of this points to a significant loss - key word - significant - both in terms of numbers and also in terms of morale, as their original intent was giving India a bloody nose.

Point 1, 2, 3 directly contradicts null hypothesis, therefore, our null hypothesis must be wrong.

So the comparison in terms of number is not the right measure here in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles