Not open for further replies.

AmitG

Country flag
Real trigger imo
a) Article 370 done
b) Ram mandir done
c) CAA done and NRC in pipeline
d) Pakistan and opposition party weakened
So China is worried that logically next step is Aksai Chin and PoK.
They pre-empted the action
Let’s get over the delusion that we are going to take Aksai Chin in the near future. It’s not going to happen. Something like that would soon turn nuclear. Only way I see that happening is the breakup of China and Tibet becoming independent. POK and Gilgit Baltistan is a different matter but only if you can be sure that the Pakis won’t go nuclear. Realistically speaking , with two nuclear armed neighbours the most that will happen are short intense border wars. We now have had two Prime Ministers say that the days of redrawing borders is over.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Are you that thick to understand simple fact that aggressors are always in advantage and modern age military including armed movement is faster and overwhelming than the defending grid a nation can stationed at its borders.

Just try to search when Americans with so many assets and satellites in place found Russian invasion of Crimea.
My point is why are we always defending?
Why are we not intruding on their side of LAC in Ladakh or Arunachal?
We can't always be on defensive.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Like I said inability to grasp.

Overlapping arc of fire is not at all done ... no sir .... CRN 9 is naval designation for same gun, used to engage air and water borne targets? But ... ignorance is a bliss.

Go and teach it to civilians and those who have no clue.🤭

You have become too boring 😴
What I asked and what you reply has no co relation..
If the width of lake is six km and even if the boat is half way say at three km your canon is ineffective...
Stop giving your introduction in each post by exhibiting what all filth you can write in English.. Not necessary ... you are not a certification agent..

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
India won China lost period.
Chinese are this that their budget is so huge and ah their economy is x3 compared to ours. And all that Bs.
Now reality is they are moving back from their own claimed line. Modi was roaring like tiger from Ladakh whole media and leaders were preparing to respond to Chinese aggression and above all of this big CCP source says China lost 100 men galwan clash.
So much for chene power.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
I meant this post where you doubled down on your earlier posts of very few Chinese casualties in comparison to Indianones, which if all "rumours" are to be believed is wrong. But you don't put such rumours in your post, yet put out a rumour above which was curiously supportive of Chinese stance

Understand casualties as a term

It includes both dead (KIA) and injured - grievous and non-grievous injuries. Always. In IA SITREPs.

We have higher. No doubts. I stand by it still. Because our troops had to literally charge up.

But please do cite me where I have claimed:

1. Only 4 as a number
2. Cite for bold portion.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
What I asked and what you reply has no co relation..
If the width of lake is six km and even if the boat is half way say at three km your canon is ineffective...
Stop giving your introduction in each post by exhibiting what all filth you can write in English.. Not necessary ... you are not a certification agent..

Like I said.

Padh lo thoda.

4 kms to the gun. Range.

Siting on either side of bank?

You really need to speak to the Armoured Brigade there :crazy:

here2where

Superb turn of events. We knew chinks will go back -- all agreed upon during multiple marathon meetings. But Modi being Modi grabs the opportunity for some fine optics - wings it to the hot spot and delivers a Chuck Norris type performance and Doval gets to his side-kick role today (media carrying it right now).

#1 and #2 bad boys got free press coverage.

Man i know not of a bigger KLPD.

scatterStorm

Country flag
when you consider the fact that pak favouring “experts” domestic & foreign are trying to convince us that 370 is responsible for PLA aggression, that theory is not far off the mark. All they had to do is keep crying to their masters repeatedly and keep submitting multiple “dossiers” to CCP.

CCP as an aggressor just needs an excuse, not a reality check.
The jihadi football.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

It includes both dead (KIA) and injured - grievous and non-grievous injuries. Always. In IA SITREPs.

We have higher. No doubts. I stand by it still. Because our troops had to literally charge up.

1. Only 4 as a number
Not injured ... It is wounded .... that is basic man... why are you degrading their status... Soldiers get wounded in battle..

Proxy1234

Country flag

1. Only 4 as a number
!. I accept i mis-wrote here. Your claim of most being Category-4 and not the number 4.

Scuttlebutt - he was not informed. This is pure rumor now. Can not attest to the veracity of this as a fact. But there are enough indicators that warning was received of PLA moves but kept under wraps.

If not so, how does it explain build up of PLA positions, fortified ones, overlooking ITBP camp at Pangong Tso when their charge and AOR was to ensure patrols moving beyond the camp to ensure the same does not happen?
Why dishing out this rumour, when you are stating itself that it is a rumour?

dumdumdum

Country flag
My point is why are we always defending?
Why are we not intruding on their side of LAC in Ladakh or Arunachal?
We can't always be on defensive.
Suppose we turn aggressors, what happened on June 15th happened other way around i.e. something was miscalculated, Chinese 20 and 100 Indian soldiers died. Tell me what will be the domestic reaction? Why should person sitting in PMs chair do anything remotely risky when only thing he is going to receive brickbats?

I mean in this country the PM had to defend his visit to Leh & meeting injured soldiers for crying out loud.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Not injured ... It is wounded .... that is basic man... why are you degrading their status... Soldiers get wounded in battle..

Sirji

CASEVAC Prioritization as per IA discuss karni hai kya?

Do you really want an effing TATA Sumo Ambulance to be marked in military style carrying militants familiar with the lingo to use the lingo and parlance to ram into a facility in garb of carrying a critically ill patient?

Do you really use your grey matter? I will refuse to use exact terms, just to prove my "credentials" to you.

Those who matter, know who I am :D

Sehwag213

Country flag
Suppose we turn aggressors, what happened on June 15th happened other way around i.e. something was miscalculated, Chinese 20 and 100 Indian soldiers died. Tell me what will be the domestic reaction? Why should person sitting in PMs chair do anything remotely risky when only thing he is going to receive brickbats?

I mean in this country the PM had to defend his visit to Leh & meeting injured soldiers for crying out loud.
Who is stopping PM from taking action against these people ?
Fact is our PM loves to play victim card and is therefore not taking any action against corrupt Congress people.
BJP needs a weak Congress for its political victories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles