India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMayank

Country flag
We hope India to correct its discriminatory actions against Chinese companies immediately, reports Reuters quoting China Commerce Ministry

TheMayank

Country flag
GOOGLE: While we continue to review the interim orders from the Government of India, we have notified the affected developers and have temporarily blocked access to the apps that remained available on the Play Store in India

Coalmine

Country flag
Let Indian Govt. defend Indian territory first. They have been elected to do that.

Taiwan can wait.

My bad for using 'ALL' but Govt. has hit those who make 'most' revenue and are 'most' popular.
I know you will bring in Pubg but that will have to wait.

China had a free run with India so far while enjoying a massive trade surplus. Most Indian brands have 'factories' in China. Those products/items which they could not manufacture or had little presence but still wanted to be in the game would simply buy a Chinese product and stamp it as TTK or Prestige.
That was the story so far.

It is slowly changing. Hope it stays that way. We are a developing country and cannot give China a wild card entry without reciprocal treatment by China.

India had blocked Chinese PI from Indian markets.

If you have a 1 billion in cash and nowhere to invest, tell me what will it be worth 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years from now?

Chinese capital will have to work a little harder now.

India has showed the path. Let's see if the rest follow.

Actually, it was Trump who set out first to take on China.
yes let China dont deescalate. India will be in tetnterhooks. and Manufacturing will increase. A prolonged cold war with China is good. Military and DRDO should take over Babus and MEA

Indrajit

Country flag
Not just Kashmir but CAA, NRC & Assam as well.
While it's true that his campaign has put out those points, Biden himself has been pro India mostly and very close to Indian Americans. We have to be nuanced in reading some of the comments, thet are coming from Sanders/left nutters along with the muslim community that Biden has been forced to take on in lieu of their support. Best not to read too much, we have to deal with whoever gets elected and Biden will likely be a friend though we will have to see some of the appointments.

mokoman

Country flag
In international relations size doesn't matter... By recognising taiwan, we are just providing legitimacy to their tawang clains..

We already have used HK as that...Do u think govt fears china...

Huawai is out unofficially. INfact BSNL have dropped tender for it with ZTE. A procedure need to be followed.

As for second part, No one is saddist to go to war on slight pretext. I don't fear war but i will avoid it till possible and without compromising on my sovereignty / Principles. Remember that Person firing the first bullet is aggressor always and history judges u accordingly.
In international relations size doesn't matter... By recognising taiwan, we are just providing legitimacy to their tawang clains..

:hmm: i think you are wrong , even still , We can stop short of opening full diplomatic relations and go for simple vocal support . For ex we could vote to let Taiwan into WHO .

If the Chinese wont support "One India" , take Pakistan's side and keep pushing Kashmir issue in UN , we can use the Taiwan card and break their "One China" rule .

I think this will happen in next few years.

cereal killer

Country flag
It could provide enough protection around a radius of 200 km if placed in the Tarmin basin of UAR, not the mountainous's region's of tibet, it's is only effective in that kind of terrain and I think we are mistaken they could have deployed the HQ 19 and HQ 14 AD's in tibet and not S 400 as some one in the chinese forums was pointing out well we dont knew which system's is deployed in tibet's
Maybe they will use S400 to defend their already vulnerable air bases like Hotan, Ngari. Deploying them on LAC makes no sense.

Arihant

That within 48 hrs there will be a news of de-escalation. GoI would capitulate and retract their demands that Chinese must go back to their positions prior to April. The de escalation will be on Chinese terms and status quo as of current will be accepted and Chinese will remain where they are.

Hellfire has confirmed that's what happening as well. Read the thread.

And who is hellfire? Government, government official spokesman?🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles