India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Oh i forgot it looks like this is their way to worship American government to come into india - china war 😂
Guy's stick to the topic of this thread.
In international relations their is no bhai chara their only one thing on which policies are weighted and that is national interest.
Well Our National Interest Is in US alignment As We are Trapped btw enemies on two fronts
And It more Pragmatic approach

Better than losing territory

It's very naive and funny for people to think that their will be no adverse effects of giving others Supreme influences everyone saw what USSR did in india.
What are u Talking About

Current Modern Indian culture 90 % copy of Western system

We Send Kids To Western Education pattern Schools

We proud on them speaking English than native Language

LOL Dream of Every IITian IIM graduate Is to get Silicon valley ticket
We Enjoy Social media Which itself is US creation And its Servers are in California

We watch Netflix Enjoy there shows And try Copy it in our life's

Steve jobs Bill gates are idols of our Proprietors not TATA

Try to copy there Laws And Culture

LOL even out mighty Constitutions is copy of their's :megusta:

Americans are no joker they did many things to stay as a super power which involves कूटनीति and spilling blood.
Today Same So called Hawks are trapped by CCP

It grabbed USA With its ball

CCP now Controlling Global supply chain of 90 % of Earth rare elements

Who Let them Do it Americans

So Stop calling them Smart

WARREN SS

Country flag
You really expect them to let us grow anywhere near their level they did that mistake with China once they won't do it with us again.

Today it's china and when china is out of the way then it will be India that is the harsh reality.

Chinese Are going Nowhere

they are here To Stay

Next Super Power in our Backyard With Eyes Set on our territory

Xi Is Next Stalin of our Times

CCP Threat Is serious Better be pragmatic

Or We Will not Able to Counter What hit us

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I had a verbal fight with one babu today on state of IAF current situation with respect to chinese counterparts and how the babus sit on files
To which he just made one statement after heavy verbal fight which I would like to quote here " Indian Democracy has many loopholes and one loophole is Democracy itself "

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
@LETHALFORCE
@ezsasa
@Assassin 2.0

i just spoke to a Dr here in texas. we know each other through a common charity org where we both are prime volunteer. he have 3 PHDs in virology and atleast dozens of gene patent. he has security clearance.

i asked him casually, Dr, what do you this think about this virus? is this virus natural selection or Man made bio weapon?

he gave a very practical answer as below.

when human body encounters any viral infections such as Bronchiolitis or Pneumonia or Respiratory infections etc. the common response of the body is to raise body temperature(fever). at 37.c temperature the virus is either attenuated or killed. but we have seen this virus spread in extreme hot conditions in India where temperatures hover around 40-45.c.

we have seen this virus can survive on paper for 24-32 hours and can stay for 3-5 days on plastics and steel. we have already seen 14 mutation strains so far in different countries in such short time. each iteration of mutation is deadlier and more contagious then the previous one.

these are not common traits of any known virus. this is definitely man made by sick minded people. the second wave of the virus also started in china. lets just say that they released pro-version of this deadly virus.

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
I had a verbal fight with one babu today on state of IAF current situation with respect to chinese counterparts and how the babus sit on files
To which he just made one statement after heavy verbal fight which I would like to quote here " Indian Democracy has many loopholes and one loophole is Democracy itself "
LOL Like USA is not run by Babus

State departments is collection of babus

Democracy gives freedom to grow Much faster than any system

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
O
Well Our National Interest Is in US alignment As We are Trapped btw enemies on two fronts
And It more Pragmatic approach

Better than losing territory

What are u Talking About

Current Modern Indian culture 90 % copy of Western system

We Send Kids To Western Education pattern Schools

We proud on them speaking English than native Language

LOL Dream of Every IITian IIM graduate Is to get Silicon valley ticket
We Enjoy Social media Which itself is US creation And its Servers are in California

We watch Netflix Enjoy there shows And try Copy it in our life's

Steve jobs Bill gates are idols of our Proprietors not TATA

Try to copy there Laws And Culture

LOL even out mighty Constitutions is copy of their's :megusta:

Today Same So called Hawks are trapped by CCP

It grabbed USA With its ball

CCP now Controlling Global supply chain of 90 % of Earth rare elements

Who Let them Do it Americans

So Stop calling them Smart
Go tell all of this to GOI and smash their had with this.
Wake me on the day when we change our policies.

Btw even their favorite russkies and Chinese copy/ follow most of the western culture sometimes even more than india but that didn't changed the bitterness.

Even our constitution was copy of their we use English as lingua franca for decades but that didn't stopped them from
Perusing their own gaols in 1971 war even after you simply lack the knowledge to understand how world works.

Whenever you cannot get facts you start pushing some random process of paid slave type appeasement of others.

Sanatani

Country flag
So far Modiji is giving "How to fight China" lessons to countries that are not able to beat China militarily.
Apps / Govt contracts /Trade bans is how smaller countries can put a dent in Chinese armour without actual war.

In next installment he will show "How to fight China" to countries that can match China militarily.

Stay tuned !
Bhai tumhaare muh mein ghee shakkar

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@LETHALFORCE
@ezsasa
@Assassin 2.0

i just spoke to a Dr here in texas. we know each other through a common charity org where we both are prime volunteer. he have 3 PHDs in virology and atleast dozens of gene patent. he has security clearance.

i asked him casually, Dr, what do you this think about this virus? is this virus natural selection or Man made bio weapon?

when human body encounters common fever, or any viral infections such as Bronchiolitis or Pneumonia or Respiratory infections etc. the common response of the body is to raise body temperature(fever). at 37.c temperature the virus is either attenuated or killed. but we have seen this virus spread in extreme hot conditions in India where temperatures hover around 40-45.c.

we have seen this virus can survive on paper for 24-32 hours and can stay for 3-5 days on plastics and steel. we have already seen 14 mutation strains so far in different countries in such short time. each iteration of mutation is deadlier and more contagious then the previous one.

these are not common traits of any known virus. this is definitely man made by sick minded people. the second wave of the virus also started in china. lets just say that they released pro-version of this deadly virus.
Yup, these were initial thoughts of many after the genome sequencing was released for consumption of scientific world. their voices were muzzled, which included an Indian scientist who pointed out similarities to HIV.

fans of CCP In the west created “testing testing testing” As a counter narrative on March 16.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Perusing their own gaols in 1971 war even after nuclear tests you simply lack the knowledge to understand how world works.
With USSR Blessing Nevertheless
Pakistan Was Way ahead Geo politically By signing Cento agreement & Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO)

We are Slow Like Snail.
Whenever you cannot get facts you start pushing some random process of paid slave type appeasement of others.
Facts On ground Is We are Overestimating India Geopolitical relevance And It Size based On Are Pre notions Of our Ancient understanding of Indian Civilization

Blunt answer Is China Geopolitical Has 10 times To offer Economically And Materialistically Compared to indian economy

Sanglamorre

Country flag
reports in per INDIA TV:

12 hour marathon talks failed again like expected.

At Pangong lake, Chinese were demanding that we move back to finger 2 and they will move to finger 6. (they will gain finger 8, 7 and 6 - typical 2 step forward and 1 step back policy)
Indian army bluntly rejected the offer and proposed to restore quid pro status as per april 2.

chinese said that they might come to an understanding at galwan.

but the question still remains open about demchock, dbo, depsang plains

no further date for talks has been scheduled at this level.
BOLD PREDICTION: Next talks last 13 hours and provide no result.

Country flag
@LETHALFORCE
@ezsasa
@Assassin 2.0

when human body encounters any viral infections such as Bronchiolitis or Pneumonia or Respiratory infections etc. the common response of the body is to raise body temperature(fever). at 37.c temperature the virus is either attenuated or killed. but we have seen this virus spread in extreme hot conditions in India where temperatures hover around 40-45.c.

This virus shares a lot of genetic material same as HIV virus. There is no vaccine for HIV virus.
Many believe that the HIV virus was altered in a bioweapon lab to create the china virus??

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Yup, these were initial thoughts of many after the genome sequencing was released for consumption of scientific world. their voices were muzzled, which included an Indian scientist who pointed out similarities to HIV.

fans of CCP In the west created “testing testing testing” As a counter narrative on March 16.
if the usa get solid proof that china is behind this, that too during election time, in which half million people died globally.. the gang-bang from the NATO will be spectacular. :drool::drool::drool:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
With USSR Blessing Nevertheless
Pakistan Was Way ahead Geo politically By signing Cento agreement & Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO)

We are Slow Like Snail.
What happened in 1965? India wasn't hostile to Americans then? Why they would have partnered to some Islamic dictatorship country in the first place after all we have so much in common.
Oh my allah how the heck they can even sign alliance with Pakistan while leaving islamist alone and in 1980s they singed again with Chinese oh my allah this time with commiies.
They don't give a flying fuck about culture values and other bs their are hundred different countries in the world which follow western culture. Whole Africa is west with western religion.

As i said earlier their is no bertherhood in diplomatic world the only thing which matters is national interest.

This theory exists till the time MEA and government is isn't infiltrated with biased people like you.

Facts On ground Is We are Overestimating India Geopolitical relevance And It Size based On Are Pre notions Of our Ancient understanding of Indian Civilization

Blunt answer Is China Geopolitical Has 10 times To offer Economically And Materialistically Compared to indian economy
The only fact is you don't have facts you have only rants which are filled with inferiority complex and self hatred sometimes i think you should sleep early in the night.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Many People Are Still Wonder And Blaming Political Class For not answering CCP On LAC And Avoiding confrontation

I Will Tell you Any Moves Made By Govt is By Military Discretion And It Sanction

There Is reason Military avoiding confrontation

Yes Off-course You Will easily guess by now

Fanboys here Will not Able swallow it due there N

Knowitall

Chinese Are going Nowhere

they are here To Stay

Next Super Power in our Backyard With Eyes Set on our territory

Xi Is Next Stalin of our Times

CCP Threat Is serious Better be pragmatic

Or We Will not Able to Counter What hit us
You got me a bit wrong I didn't mean china is going what I meant was if china ever gets out of the way which US is trying to by hook or crook rest assured we will meet the same fate until and unless we bend over to them.

And yes we will have to counter them on our own terms with our own blood if they do come to aid us the price we might have to pay will not be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles