India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyh3ck

just to let you know, if trump losses election then forget about getting usa support during our 2 front war. Joe Biden is an asshole and he is anti-india specially when it comes to kashmir. he is racists bastard and pro chinese since his companies have HQ in china. :dude:

To appease the world's Islamists, Joe Biden snaps ties with truth on Kashmir, CAA, NRC

That is what I said brother....

Sanglamorre

Country flag
What he means as, i understand is we expect big things from modi tommorow and he will dissapoint the crowd here and we will start cursing him for not declaring war on china .
I really don't think anyone expects Modi to declare anything significant wrt China anymore. If he opens his mouth, it'll be more brushing under the carpet dialogue.

M.J.K

Country flag
I really don't think anyone expects Modi to declare anything significant wrt China anymore. If he opens his mouth, it'll be more brushing under the carpet dialogue.
Ya may be but those were the expectations last time and people had a meltdown here couple of times

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This explains the piling up of chinese goods in indian ports as reported recently.
======
India lost $13 billion, or close to ₹90,000 crore, in 2016 to trade misinvoicing, with Chinese origin imports making up the biggest chunk of instances of under-invoicing, according to a study by US-based think tank Global Financial Integrity last year.

Anathema

Country flag
How is this for a war plan.

- No of operational F 16 in Fighting condition.
We overwhelm the F 16 with double the amount of Su 30 for evey F 16 we have 2 SU 30.
Back up by mig 29 and MIG 21.

-Once all the F 16 are out we send in Mig 29 with anti Radiation missile to Take out all of air defence and ballistic missile radar.

-Once all the radar are taken out we will hunt out all of JF 17 and J7 with our Air Superiority fighter.

-Then we start bombing their ordnance factory, Ammo dumps, Connecting Steel Industry, Military bases.

Ia this possible or just arm chair day dreaming on my part?
Honestly - it wont happen like that.
You take out a squadron of Paki F16's in the opening mele and they will run. They will preserve their F16's - perhaps park them in storage or base them in Afghanistan , beyond our reach. F16 has a huge importance in their national discourse , so they will not commit fully. JF17 in absence of F16 to provide cover are sitting ducks - might as well use them for kamikaze.
Ofcourse - if the result is opposite - wherein F16's surprises Su 30's then we can be sure that F16 will be in the fight till the end.

Either ways - we will for sure some fantastic MM Alam types stories published by warney ! Infact they might have already compiled the story and put them in draft.

Gtmbisht82

Country flag
I think that's the announcement

View attachment 51632
I know what you are saying may well be true but imagine what if Modi starts his speech with these legendary lines by AB Vajpayee... "Today at 1545 HRS - India conducted.......... "

see from 0:46 second

Kuch jyada hi expect her haha hu mein.. I think sone ka waqt ho gaya subah ke 2 Baj rahe hein :confused1:

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Honestly - it wont happen like that.
You take out a squadron of Paki F16's in the opening mele and they will run. They will preserve their F16's - perhaps park them in storage or base them in Afghanistan , beyond our reach. F16 has a huge importance in their national discourse , so they will not commit fully. JF17 in absence of F16 to provide cover are sitting ducks - might as well use them for kamikaze.
Ofcourse - if the result is opposite - wherein F16's surprises Su 30's then we can be sure that F16 will be in the fight till the end.

Either ways - we will for sure some fantastic MM Alam types stories published by warney ! Infact they might have already compiled the story and put them in draft.
There have been numerous indications in the past that the pentagon has mechanisms to disable system in the F16s that the PAF currently possesses. The extent of that capability is unknown though.

One important point to note is that the mirages are very well equipped to take on the F16s so much so that the paf will not send their F16s after mirages.

How the MKI fares against the F16 is a good question/food for thought.

We should increase the Arsenal of the rafales imho. Building the tejas fleet to support the rafales with common data links is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles