India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpoo

Country flag
quite the opposite, he has been against U.S alliance & import lobby.

He has a defence new portal and a youtube channel, he can make use of those for making a detailed argument, just like how he does on military tech.
In which case, I stand corrected.

Jha could have just tweeted that "India is strong enough not to need Americas help." or that "It is pointless to seek an alliance with America , because long-term both countries are fundamentally in opposition." One might agree or disagree with those statements ,but there is little question or ambiguity there.

If a reporter chooses to be cryptic and not straightforward that is a red flag to me. Makes me wonder which unspoken patron's interests is he furthering here or which entity's agenda is he promoting.

I mean I can well see China not wanting India to get into an alliance with the US Conversely, I can also see the US not wanting to put itself in the embarrassing position of having to reject an overture from India and so wanting to nip in the bud talk of a military alliance

Last edited:

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Storm Shadow is an Anglo-French low-observable air-launched cruise missile, developed since 1994 by Matra and British Aerospace, and now manufactured by MBDA. Storm Shadow is the British name for the weapon; in French service it is called SCALP

All I see is stand-off launches on air Defence systems. If this thing can cruise its way to air Defence radars and air bases, it would be a thorn in so many ways....🤷‍♂️

UZI™️

Country flag
All I see is stand-off launches on air Defence systems. If this thing can cruise its way to air Defence radars and air bases, it would be a thorn in so many ways....🤷‍♂️
Given the terrain and situation in ladhak,it'll be one hell of weapon which will give nightmares to cheenese.

akk

Country flag
I am thoroughly confused. I think the only think we don't know is the truth. Several questions.....
1. Who has entered whose territory? India in china's or China in india's.
2. Saw pictures of 13 Indian rafales above. Either these are morphed or both India and France are lying.
3. Emergency purchase of ADS from Israel. Is it really emergency purchase?
4. S400. While the contract was officially signed/announced recently, I had heard rumours that CCS had cleared it 3 years back. Was it hidden? Do we already have it or on the verge of having it?
5. There have always been questions about how many nuclear submarines we have.
6. Modi govt has consciously underplayed China events. Is it a plan?
7. Is China pushing its neighbours or the quad pushing China?
Normally, I would not raise questions, but knowing that we (govt) are thoroughly capable of lying through the teeth (thankfully), I believe we (public) probably don't know anything. Any thoughts?

garg_bharat

Country flag
I am thoroughly confused. I think the only think we don't know is the truth. Several questions.....
1. Who has entered whose territory? India in china's or China in india's.
2. Saw pictures of 13 Indian rafales above. Either these are morphed or both India and France are lying.
3. Emergency purchase of ADS from Israel. Is it really emergency purchase?
4. S400. While the contract was officially signed/announced recently, I had heard rumours that CCS had cleared it 3 years back. Was it hidden? Do we already have it or on the verge of having it?
5. There have always been questions about how many nuclear submarines we have.
6. Modi govt has consciously underplayed China events. Is it a plan?
7. Is China pushing its neighbours or the quad pushing China?
Normally, I would not raise questions, but knowing that we (govt) are thoroughly capable of lying through the teeth (thankfully), I believe we (public) probably don't know anything. Any thoughts?
Secrecy in defence deals is possible though India is very bad in keeping secrets.

Modi government is NOT underplaying events. It is people who want 24x7 TV news type coverage. Not going to happen.

You will see a tight-lipped government. There will be more action than talk.

It is China gone hyper. China is hellbent on taking territory by deception or force.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Finally!!!
Tomorrow chicom dalla's narrative in India will be:
  • "this is censorship"
  • "this is racism against chinese people"
  • "why give you data only to the west?"
  • "job losses not only among the Indian offices of these chicom companies, but also income losses for thousands of "influencers""
  • Thousands of teen suicides will be linked to this decision
  • This will scare away foreign investors
Correct news headline SHOULD be -> India puts Economic Sanctions on Kung-Flu CORONA China!

Chini members on their forums are gone mad and started their randirona in frustration! They are now picking up some articles written by some idiots who are soo critical(read butthurt) by the recent economic sanctions India put on China that they are saying India would suffer! There is a reason China has invested heavily in $$$ hundred millions in paid news so they create good image of China and blame the victims. Not anymore!

India was in the hangover of CHEAP Chini products and good time to wake up!

Economic Sanctions.jpg

Akula

Country flag
Buying foreign shit won't cut it.

Start making Saras 19 seater then scale up to 38 seater and above.

NAL should invite Mahindra for the job they have some experience in this regard.
Government should clear the funds for development of RTA-70.

UZI™️

Country flag
Government should clear the funds for development of RTA-70.
I second that,We seriously need to invest in this area,Home grown indigenous transport aircraft in big numbers will come handy to transport our soldiers/Machinery promptly in any event of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles