India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag

Two fatalities in the area are unrelated. Shiv Aroor has mixed up the two.

Lance Naik Saleem Khan drowned in the Shyok river after his boat capsized. Father has a strange name or is it the son? Just asking.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
CCP propaganda :megusta::megusta:

No information about AESA and Its origin
J 11 D avionics are still giving chinese a hard ache and it's engine a legendary problem maker on the other hand the J 16 A and J 16 D have better fusion sensors and a WSO make a effective fighter and J 16 D EW is a serious threat
Powerplant: 2 × Shenyang WS-10B afterburning turbofans, 96 kN (22,000 lbf) thrust each dry, 145 kN (33,000 lbf) with afterburner

Gandaberunda

Country flag
2011 srilanka vs India WC Final match,

2nd Innings India batting,

Malinga to Tendulkar, out Caught by Sangakkara!! The Mumbai crowd have been shocked. Malinga takes off, the aeroplane has just started to take off at the Wankhede. Beautiful out-swinger, curved away from Tendulkar who pushed at it, a thick edge is snaffled well low to the right and in front of him by Sanga. Tendulkar tucks his bat under his arm and walks off. The Lankans are trying to catch Malinga who runs and lands up somewhere in the fine leg region. Two massive wickets for Malinga and two of India's top guns have been taken out. Tendulkar c Sangakkara b Malinga 18(14) [4s-2]

Atleast for me match was over. I switched off the TV set.

End result : INDIA WON

Learnt something.

PATIENCE
You switched off tv after Sachin wicket? Seems you were hallucinating 90's scenario in 2011🤣
2011 team was strongest playing 11 everyone in their peak years!

Tanmay

Country flag
Part of an Akash Missile unit.
Possible. But most Rohini Radars are actually standalone radars. Generally deployed at almost all IAF bases along with Israeli Elta 2084 radar.

Else wee would have seen Akash trailers too in the video.

pankaj nema

Country flag
New spin is given whatever infra you see on LAC either side just claim it Indian 😂 chene won't acknowledge and keep fooling Indian gullible public... OSINT guys might be scratching their balls!
There is no rule that prevents us from intruding in their areas
We have a large number of soldiers on LAC and lots of vacant land on the other side , it just needs initiative and willpower

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
YJ-91-1.jpg

Knew your Enemy This would be the missile to be deployed by the PLAAF J 16 D's YJ 91 Anti -Radatione's Missile's

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Apologies. Meant no offense but I was just getting a little edgy when I see blind support for the MKI’s even when it’s drawbacks are clear as daylight.
I’m looking at the most advanced fighter in the threat spectrum in the theater at the moment, and all I see is the F16s.
you are clearly misinformed about mki's and 16's :)

SavageKing456

Country flag
OSINT are claiming we could get a good,capable SAM from a friendly country
What could it be Iron dome or David sling?

cereal killer

Country flag
You need to understand that till now in last 50 days, whatever information has come in media are from India side.
Even Chinese people are relying on Indian media for their information.
So if we have taken offensive position somewhere it won't come to media.
And even media are getting their information from their sources. And we all know who these sources are( Army people).

Who is Shukla's source btw ?
Which territory we have occupied? According to GD bakshi Chinese are in PP14. Pangong Tso is still tense. Demchok( Chinese side has massive military buildup there) so is in Depsang. India is desperately looking to get back April status quo. Nothing points out that we occupied some territory.

another_armchair

Country flag
Can Mods please clean up this thread and delete ALL posts with weapons wish lists including my posts.

Has become a pain to follow this thread with more than 60-70% of posts being unrelated.

Someone posts a weapon which should be deployed and others contradict the OP or add their items to the wish list and another 20 pages get added without any real value addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles