India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
One group of surfers belives that Ni 15 /16 action was not meant for PP14 but to destroy a temporarr dam the chinese had built about 1km East of LAC.
The water on recent imagary is clear but on the imagary before 15/16 the river bed is almost dry..

Those who believe Chinese have retaken PP14 must volunteer to retake it and give me your details for enlistment.

Knowitall

There was no water there few days ago. There can't be more than a foot of water suddenly.
I of course don't know how the water came or where it came from but to moving equipment construction materials and tents it is only logical that you make a temporary bridge.

Also in the article the general himself says that the camp could be Chinese.

Nitin tagged that article and the article ends up refuting him.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The question is for those who claim pink tents are Chinese because we can't reach there because no bridge is visible.
Yeah about that. There are some holes in that story. If that indeed it's camo net deployed by us, why just that small bit? It's a camo net, not a whole structure that it can't be used over already existing buildings. The things a camo net hides surely aren't set up at just one point, there should be more if it's ours.

On the other hand, we've seen for a long while Chinese camps have this colour/camo net. Along with it, the recent vacillations by NSAB makes me think it might not be controlled by us.

There are other possibilities like those have been vacated by Chinese. Or that Gokhale is trying to alleviate pressure on GoI.

Whatever it is, I'm at least glad there is paucity of information since it shows we can control info. However, if it's used to cede territory and full public instead, that will be very unfortunate. I can only hope the GoI is using it to preserve OpSec and not hoodwink us.

mokoman

Country flag
I belive that the river is simply shallow enough that a person can cross it by foot.

But when you are constructing a camp of that size it only makes sense that a temporary bridge is made to move the equipment.

It wi be risky to carry to carry all that equipment through the river since it will be very slippery.

A temporary bridge might take like 10-15 min to be built.

Even I am to believe that that they all just carried the equipment on their shoulders and moved to the other side it still does not explain why are their trenches facing each other.
Didnt they block water flow via a dam ? , it was released again after clash . That would be a factor. They will be able to wash out our bridge anytime .

🤔 Looks to me like the triangle camp is at a rasied height . its not a wall but shadows casted down .
The color of road is also different , i think its ours but short of GOI/military confirming , well never know .

Knowitall

Didnt they block water flow via a dam ? , it was released again after clash . That would be a factor. They will be able to wash out our bridge anytime .

🤔 Looks to me like the triangle camp is at a rasied height . its not a wall but shadows casted down .
The color of road is also different , i think its ours but short of GOI/military confirming , well never know .
Yes this can be possible.

captscooby81

Country flag
Our political leaders should not force their pussy footing mentality of babus on our armed forces even in 1962 war we faced 80k PLA troops with our 20k outnumbered troops and still killed 700 PLA soldiers to our loss of 1500 . So its not that china will just walk away with victory unless we are not at all going to put a fight . Prepare the forces by proper ammo stocking and then draw a plan and give free hand to indian army . Its better to fight a war and loose than rather not fighting at all . Americans are fighting in Afghanistan and syria, Russia is fighting in syria and yemen, France is fighting in Mali and Libya ,Turkey is fighting in Libya and Syria . Its only we and china who have not fought a war in the last 20 years being 3 & 4th largest armies in the world.

"Now is better than later"

If this is what Ex Col from IA believes then we can understand how much the rot from Bureaucracy has made the top leadership of armed forces complacent in fighting a war

col NRK.jpg

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
View attachment 51409

View attachment 51410
Fort Demchok
I Would say an entire Regiment's
Two parallel runway can be created in DBO.
We can house fighters there if we upgrade it into asphalt runway.

20200627_152745.jpg

Seriously tho we suck donkey balls in infrastructure development, Chinese blow up and shear entire mountains to build infra while we haven't tried building anything for the past decade.

Some 2000 to 2500 soldiers and a couple of flankers in DBO will give nightmare to both China and Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles