India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
We should be more careful Pakistan can create something wrong . pakistan army is cooking something wrong

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Sorry but you are talkig just like advisor of nehru in 1962 war , many officer try to warn him and ask for more , but he didnot listen he liked amul butter nd sent our forces will half prepared .

i am also supporting make in india but not at the cost of national security.

our iaf and navy are not in good position specially our iaf is like in icu , i am sorry to say but i will say only truth
Navy not in good position? 😂 I can't laugh enough!! We will never going to fight PLAN in SCS. And PLAN will be bitch slapped and Roasted in Indian Ocean iff Chinese are deluded idiots to come and fight in Indian Ocean.
Regarding IAF - our geographical position covers most of shortcomings of IAF wrt to Chinese. They don't have any permanent fighter base in Tibet ( keep rotating squadrons every 4 months due to non operation and logistics issues) and no aircraft can dog fight or pull exclusive maneuvere over Tibet ranges except upcoming IAF Rafales ( Chinese have no match in inventory). On ground troops we are matching chinks in number game and they shit fearing our mountain corps. We're building IBG's exclusively to whack chinks and Border Infra being built at rapid pace( Chinese again shiitting reason for present stand off) today 2 bridges are inaugurated in Tawang and Arunachal Pradesh frontier.
Make in India is not indegineous weapons/ equipment initiative ... Rafales built in India is also make in India product so does 200 odd Su-30 MKI built over years.
1962 Nehru was confident china will not attack militarily and Mao was mad man with strong PLAN. It's 2020 Modi's Indian Army can give unforgettable defeat to china!

IndiaRising

Country flag
There is something which needs to be taken from what he is saying Galwan valley is accepted by china as our area and still chinese did incursion deep into it and holding positions , 50k Chinese troops were pushed into TAR region for wargame exercise they did in April most of them are still there in the region . Chinese roads are well connected so they can do rapid resupply from xinjiang from their western theatre command , All put together they have roughly close to 2 lakh troops and lots of mechanised forces in TAR region which they can throw at us . If you watch this below web session Nitin had with Lt Gen D S Hooda Retd he clearly says even he is surprised with chinese opening so many fronts and especially area like Galwan .There should be some truth to all the news coming .

satellite imagery disproves this claim. We have been building the DSDBO road for 2 years now and now we are building a feeder road And a bridge and only now Chinese are projecting power due to internal economic struggles.

cereal killer

Country flag
Best case scenario for India is to quickly occupy crucial points on Chinese side & force them back on diplomatic table because it is not going to full fledged war by any means as both countries care about their economy. PLAN is basically useless as we will block them on Malacca.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Global times saying India doing mischief. This is kinda unexpected response from chinese media, i thought they may show jingoism by ridiculing Indian army.

Very interesting indeed
The Global times articles mostly use to be aggressive against India but this time they seems on back foot.
Did our boys hit the nail in Ladakh?

IndiaRising

Country flag
Global times saying India doing mischief. This is kinda unexpected response from chinese media, i thought they may show jingoism by ridiculing Indian army.

Very interesting indeed
jingoism is still there if you read the whole article, but yes India doing mischief is not something they usually write, but remember it’s propaganda to show the world that they haven’t done anything wrong. They claim that whole Galwan valley is theirs which is patently false.... they want to deescalate from a position of strength where they control Galwan but if IA didn’t accept that argument at Brigadier level meeting, they certainly won’t accept it at higher up meetings as well.
My guess- we are in for a long haul, this crisis won’t end anytime soon.
My advice-keep pushing and make sure to complete as much of the border infrastructure work that you can at this point. Chinese are at their weakest right now internationally so this is the best time to complete the leftover border projects.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Read the article. Its interesting.
Ok .. This line.." India has been clearly and definitely aware that the Galwan Valley region is Chinese territory."
This is exactly opposed to indian media reports that Galwan valley os undisputed Indian territory. This means that Indian perception of Chinese claim line is different from Chinese perception of Chinese claim line.. which considers Galwan valley as its own..

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Ok .. This line.." India has been clearly and definitely aware that the Galwan Valley region is Chinese territory."
This is exactly opposed to indian media reports that Galwan valley os undisputed Indian territory. This means that Indian perception of Chinese claim line is different from Chinese perception of Chinese claim line.. which considers Galwan valley as its own..
LAC is just a perception border line. Nothing is fixed. Indian Army roam around thousands times across the LAC, so Chinese as well.
Watch the latest Gaurav Arya Interview about LAC and recent event. He had served on LAC.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
jingoism is still there if you read the whole article, but yes India doing mischief is not something they usually write, but remember it’s propaganda to show the world that they haven’t done anything wrong. They claim that whole Galwan valley is theirs which is patently false.... they want to deescalate from a position of strength where they control Galwan but if IA didn’t accept that argument at Brigadier level meeting, they certainly won’t accept it at higher up meetings as well.
My guess- we are in for a long haul, this crisis won’t end anytime soon.
My advice-keep pushing and make sure to complete as much of the border infrastructure work that you can at this point. Chinese are at their weakest right now internationally so this is the best time to complete the leftover border projects.
Can someone post this article on different forums? Just for fun.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles