India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
+100.
The tendency to believe anything and everything that shows current government and India in bad light is astonishing. We will also find zero candid admissions from people who have been making all kind of wild allegations. They will just spit and scoot, take a break for few days ,a new allegation will surface and we will rinse and repeat
If you look at the road , how it leads from chinese side to Triangle , it does look like Chinese camp .

Nothing to do with making gov look bad.

I Would love it , if we put up a Indian flag there on top of tent . Or maybe that would go against protocol.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Are we talking out CCP - Khangrees MOM ...if in public domain, share the link.. my liberandu whatsup groups need to go into meltdown..
news article when they were in govt. (2008) or else those librandus will question the date of the article and reject it labelling agenda

IndianHawk

Country flag
If you look at the road , how it leads from chinese side to Triangle , it does look like Chinese camp .

Nothing to do with making gov look bad.

I Would love it , if we put up a Indian flag there on top of tent . Or maybe that would go against protocol.
Both nitin gokhale and Syed ata were calling it Indian camp yet no one was listening .

alphacentury

Country flag
Guys, this imaginary help wont ever come and its rather detrimental to take that into factor. The thumb rule is hope for best, prepare for worst. Right now, QUAD or any such endeavor is toothless and useless. Neither are we gonna get any extensive foreign help. Help might come in the end, if those countries sense our win and will want to leverage the situation. But for now, we have to stand up for ourselves. The worst-case scenario we must plan for is two-front war, with a hostile takeover of Nepal by china(I know its a stretch), while rest neighboring countries remaining neutral.

In terms of arms too, all depends upon how much can we spend and whats available. There are no friendly countries, not even Russia, not in this economy. About our current inventory, apaches have been deployed but as recent inductee I dont think we will see extensive combat use. Neither will we see any air launched brahmos. But, I think our current inventory can withstand two front war, given we are ramping up our missile productions. AI dont have any knowledge on our AD capabilities.

Anyway, If war breaks out I hope we dont keep action to any limited area. It costs them nothing while imposing a cost on us. Its like fighting a bully, when you fight back, you go all out. So if we go to war, we must go forward with a realistic plan to take over aksai chin & pok, and extend boundary where ever possible.

We should do a semi-detailed analysis of a realistic war scenario. The worst-case scenario we must plan for is two-front war, with a hostile takeover of Nepal by china(I know its a stretch), while rest neighboring countries remaining neutral. whats our current numbers at aksai chin, how much can we boost up. what weapons can we field there, what quick indigenous upgrades or acquisition we can do in short period? Same for chinese. Also taking most important thing into factor, oil. Requirement, capacity, delivery routes etc. same for logistics. Also if pakis dont jump the gun, then we should try to open another front in opportune time. Also how to deal kashmiris from chimping out in case of war, how to bar media or any possible info leak when we deal with them. Informed members or MODs should create a members only thread for such analysis, as it might be too much to put into public.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
#Metoo thinks same ....
Easy first show dreams then after a few meeting show them fancy models we will build this build that then in name of cooperation bend rules send few troops in name of security crisis and then for the final show occupying the land saying it's our traditional land's

Longewala

Country flag
It's neither here nor there. It doesn't have armour of mbt and can't carry troops like ifv with atgm.

Either you go with ifv with atgm or you use a proper tank . Chinkies product are solutions looking for problems. Lol.
It also shows a big problem with their psychology -
1. they are unscrupulous, violent thugs with a typical low level bully mindset of being aggro with everyone around
2. Because they are so insular they project, and believe everyone else is just as shitty as them

Case in point - this tank. Ideal for flat Tibet plateau operations, and that what they keep fearing, that India will someday attack them there.

Funny thing is we know India is too laid-back and peaceful to consider a needless war for Tibet, but their abrasive tactics simply end up being a self fulfilling prophecy.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Guys, this imaginary help wont ever come and its rather detrimental to take that into factor. The thumb rule is hope for best, prepare for worst. Right now, QUAD or any such endeavor is toothless and useless. Neither are we gonna get any extensive foreign help. Help might come in the end, if those countries sense our win and will want to leverage the situation. But for now, we have to stand up for ourselves. The worst-case scenario we must plan for is two-front war, with a hostile takeover of Nepal by china(I know its a stretch), while rest neighboring countries remaining neutral.

In terms of arms too, all depends upon how much can we spend and whats available. There are no friendly countries, not even Russia, not in this economy. About our current inventory, apaches have been deployed but as recent inductee I dont think we will see extensive combat use. Neither will we see any air launched brahmos. But, I think our current inventory can withstand two front war, given we are ramping up our missile productions. AI dont have any knowledge on our AD capabilities.

Anyway, If war breaks out I hope we dont keep action to any limited area. It costs them nothing while imposing a cost on us. Its like fighting a bully, when you fight back, you go all out. So if we go to war, we must go forward with a realistic plan to take over aksai chin & pok, and extend boundary where ever possible.

We should do a semi-detailed analysis of a realistic war scenario. The worst-case scenario we must plan for is two-front war, with a hostile takeover of Nepal by china(I know its a stretch), while rest neighboring countries remaining neutral. whats our current numbers at aksai chin, how much can we boost up. what weapons can we field there, what quick indigenous upgrades or acquisition we can do in short period? Same for chinese. Also taking most important thing into factor, oil. Requirement, capacity, delivery routes etc. same for logistics. Also if pakis dont jump the gun, then we should try to open another front in opportune time. Also how to deal kashmiris from chimping out in case of war, how to bar media or any possible info leak when we deal with them. Informed members or MODs should create a members only thread for such analysis, as it might be too much to put into public.
invite Rawat babu too. The Navy War Room has bigger plans than this, so now worry ciao ciao

TheSeeker!

Country flag
The gandha family has received money from chinese embassy and chinese government

Here's just one link https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ti...rule/611877#scso=_pNH0XsKPM_yL4-EP_b-06AM25:0

This is just ne link , search google for others. Also watch today's zee DNA which has disclosed all the details along with pictures of teh documents

Are we talking out CCP - Khangrees MOM ...if in public domain, share the link.. my liberandu whatsup groups need to go into meltdown..

Last edited:

Varun2002

Country flag
:doh::doh: What are our guys doing. There were reports that we had reinforced that area. Why didnt we go sit on the LAC there.
Exactly, how can an 18km incursion not be spotted and countered? Hoping this is not correct, or highly overstated. If true, then India will have to throw them out. Enough is enough.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

Varun2002

Country flag
Bhutanese hate China not much to worry there.
I may have said this before, but deep down, the Bhutanese probably know that their close association with India is a guarantee that their character, soul and sovereignty will be preserved. Being close with China will just make them a vassal, a colony, an outpost, a transit point, a thoroughfare of the middle kingdom/celestial empire. Whatever little limitations Bhutan has in its association with India, they won't lose their character or soul.

Snowcat

Country flag
People should stop pretending like they have sources, highly connected ...and this birdie shit.

Nitin Gokhale in his StratNews podcast told this. There is no secret source. :dude::dude:
So were you saying something ?? Mic drop

Screenshot_20200625-221536.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles