India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If what Nitin confirmed is true then does that mean we control the valley? If yes then may be it’s time to tighten the screws further and ask Indian Navy to put some pressure on the sea lanes. We can achieve a lot without firing a bullet now
But chini dont understand that language the just have came to Steale's our land and they are not going to go without a 1 bullet per head

neel9821

Country flag
I still doubt his assertion. The Sangar marked in yellow doesn't it look like compound obstructing our movement. I may be wrong but still.

View attachment 51272
Someone has already explained why the structure is made this way. You keep slop on the side you have the enemy to reduce the impact. Typical Indian army structure. I am no expert but that’s what I gathered

neel9821

Country flag
But chini dont understand that language the just have came to Steale's our land and they are not going to go without a 1 bullet per head
If you choke money via sea line. the entire CPC will be engulfed in fighting each other. CPC is the biggest enemy.

china Won’t directly fire the bullet. It might use Pakis as they are like बेगानी शादी में अब्दुल्ला दीवाना

Country flag
Country flag

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Something Deep…Needs to be Assessed’: Calling Galwan Valley Undisputed, ex-Defence Min Warns Govt of China’s Changed Priority Published June 25, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: NEWS18 Hinting at China’s ‘deeper plan’, former defence minister AK Antony has said that Beijing has suddenly changed its priority as Galwan Valley was “never a point of dispute”. “In UPA II, I found some change in Chinese priority. That is why in Depsang and Chumar… they came into our territory and after persuasion they went back. At that time, their priority was their conflict in the South China Sea. They were trying to completely bring it under their control. They were more concerned about Taiwan, Hong Kong, Xinjiang. But again, suddenly they have changed their priority,” he said in an interview to Indian Express. Calling the attack on an ‘undisputed territory’ unprecedented, the former defence minister said, “During UPA II, whenever there was a dispute they used to go back to their original position. But now they have changed their priority suddenly. There is something deep which we have to assess. The government needs to study this deeply.” He further revealed that during the Congress regime, India had started constructing road to Galwan Valley, saying that China’s act is a sheer “betrayal”. “Over the years, the Indian Army and Chinese army have identified more than a dozen disputed areas. But Galwan Valley was never a disputed area. It is Indian territory. Our sovereignty was undisputed. During UPA II, we started constructing the road to Galwan Valley. At that time, there was no objection from the Chinese side. Suddenly, they have come in large numbers and pushed into the Indian area, which ended in the tragic martyrdom of 20 brave soldiers,” Antony was quoted as saying by IE. Twenty Indian Army personnel, including a colonel, were killed in a clash with Chinese troops in the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh on June 15, the biggest military confrontation in over five decades that has significantly escalated the already volatile border standoff in the region

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Japan increases army deployment at the China border as conflict rises between India and China
This looks like some propaganda site.. Japan does not have a land border with china

garg_bharat

Country flag

Japan increases army deployment at the China border as conflict rises between India and China
It is a very badly written article. Japan has no land border with China.
However I see green shoots in the Quad area. Looks like quad is activating slowly.

Hope to see concerted action of India and USA soon.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Japan Can be a Serious Military Power And threat to china

they are Upgrading there Air force

Bought 130 F-35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles