India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajpal s

Country flag
Guys this is a long game but i am curious for the answer of the question ,who will be the major strategist for indian response Gen Joshi,Gen Harinder or some other guy what do you think?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guys this is a long game but i am curious for the answer of the question ,who will be the major strategist for indian response Gen Joshi,Gen Harinder or some other guy what do you think?
No a secret team

Kumata

Country flag
Wasn't there 3 frontier earlier. Any update on Nepal??

Oli being shown the door silently....

Kumata

Country flag
Let's be real, Nepal is more like putting down a riot than a front.

That said, I think Raaaaa has been working to topple Oli. Already lots of protests.
Off topic -

OLI should be out shortly.... MAP is already put on back burner...

One interesting snippet

That remark had riled PM Oli so much that he asked Nepal’s Chief of Army General Purna Chandra Thapa to deliver a public rebuttal to General Naravane. But General Thapa is learnt to have declined, top sources said, pointing that this was a political issue and had nothing to do with the military. Like the Indian Army Chief Naranave who is an honorary General of the Nepal Army, Nepal’s Army Chief Thapa is the honorary General of the Indian Army.

mokoman

Country flag
Doubt that. Ye toh hona hi wala tha. We were all ready for a possibility of 2 fronter.
I was only joking . If China uses Pakistani air bases to attack india , we will initiate cold start

As per Cold Start promulgation, offensive operations could begin within 48 hours after orders had been issued. Such a limited response time would enable Indian forces to surprise their Pakistani counterparts. Operations would involve armoured spearheads, launched from forward positions in Punjab and Rajasthan.

China can kiss CPEC good bye.

Country flag
I was only joking . If China uses Pakistani air bases to attack india , we will initiate cold start

As per Cold Start promulgation, offensive operations could begin within 48 hours after orders had been issued. Such a limited response time would enable Indian forces to surprise their Pakistani counterparts. Operations would involve armoured spearheads, launched from forward positions in Punjab and Rajasthan.

China can kiss CPEC good bye.
and Gwadar port.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I always run out to see jets over head and see if FR have any clues.. buggers never show p... right now... can hear the jet engines but no sighting....Sigh!!!!!!!!!!
You will never see them on Flight Radar, rather learn to identify jets from their silhouette and try to identify them! Not easy but quite interesting once you learn it 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles