India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
This is about some claims on Galwan valley and PP14 Disengagement. For last 25 hours a massive campaign was launched to falsify claims of Galwan Valley PP14 disengagements.

D-Tasis, Nathan Ruther and OSINT sources have become darling of the conspirators. No one buys orginal images from the platforms like Openlab etc . They simply sit in judgement of already judged images.

Some memebrs have even chalnaged that if theirclaims of Chinese reconstructing camp on PP14 are proved wrong they will take sanyas,

Well the time for their Sanyas has come... will they ??

Well the time for their Sanyas has come... will they ??
Pardon me, I might have missed the proof/news/confirmation, please point me towards it?

Anandhu Krishna

another_armchair

Country flag
Babu fired it from his shoulder? No babu will touch it with even a long pole if Army gives adverse report.
Bhai pension ka sawal hai
Despite any adverse report, Babu can go ahead.
He will be pulled up by CAG after 2-3 years.
Till then, he would've fattened himself on enough caviar to go on a life long hibernation.

Enough material exists online to throw light on the trials. Baaki sab Babu bharose.
One of many.

AmitG

Country flag
Babu fired it from his shoulder? No babu will touch it with even a long pole if Army gives adverse report.
Bhai pension ka sawal hai
The simple issue is that we have to pay hafta to the Russians for their support specially in strategic weapons systems. Now besides strategic systems Russia dosent have much left to sell us . So parameters are twisted to satisfy requirements for certain systems so that the hafta can continue.

ladder

Country flag
Despite any adverse report, Babu can go ahead.
He will be pulled up by CAG after 2-3 years.
Till then, he would've fattened himself on enough caviar to go on a life long hibernation.

Enough material exists online to throw light on the trials. Baaki sab Babu bharose.
One of many.
Your link says it passed trials. Check yourself.
It is only the compititor who complained.

AmitG

Country flag
Another friend to face the chinese
But are we willing to face the Chinese? That is the question. The US has been asking us to not allow Huawei in 5 G but we have still allowed them in the trials. What use are we to the americans if we are not willing to align with their strategic interests.

AmitG

Country flag
Your link says it passed trials. Check yourself.
It is only the compititor who complained.
And the competitors were at the trials so they know what happened at the trials and so they complained.

Bhadra

Country flag
Pardon me, I might have missed the proof/news/confirmation, please point me towards it?
I said just wiat for it. These things have just started and may take another 40 years...

One thing is clear - 60 years mesmerizing and intoxication mist the Chinese had built around Indian govts, Congress, Co-opted elites, Communists. left--liberals, Rajive Gandh Foundtions. many other think tanks and our MEA Babus in perticualr has been blown off..

India is not going to veer around pre Apr 2020 goody goody. love my comrade, weapon free Ia but PLA dominated border position at all. Some over=ambitious PLA General himself has washed down a carefully crafted China dominated narrative in India ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles