India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Looks like Chinese whispered into his ears.

He is giving Casus belli to China when none exist.

Chinese incursion every year counts in tens if not hundreds.

All this mental gymnastics, was concluded with following political rant.

He is the same person who barks ad nauseam about poor infrastructure. Now cleverly opting on ‘an egg first or hen first’ fallacy to cover his agenda.

He wants Indian army to first secure Chinese ingression points then develop infrastructure.

Moron will then again criticise army on Chinese counter reaction for being aggressive without sustainable logistical support.

Con-man like him give propaganda tips to adversary and create pressure on government that may have few other things in hand to look after.

He want briefing from GOI so that he can give more spins to charm his librandu followers. Not to mention he is compulsive Modi hater who can only criticise.

The guarded bravado he has used is to not sound army chider and predicts slatemate which make all his analysis moot and criticism cynical.

His usual BAKWAAS on 370 which he is doing since day one and implying that India will capture Askai Chin with vague timeline and at the same time making it look imminent is nothing but chicanery.
Satellite imagery has already proven him and his band of dolts wrong but they keep harping about an imaginary incursion that never took place.

another_armchair

Country flag
I have been seeing a lot of Indian media articles all towing the Chinese line.
Chinese propaganda busy in India or lot of anti nationals in the media??China
building the narrative of India being the aggressor maybe trying to influence
a anti-modi view?
China is the fountainhead of Indian anti nationals of all hues(Jihadi, Left, Maoists, NE Separatists etc) so tag of propagandist or anti-national makes very little difference.

From early days of Kashmiri insurgency, terrorists in Kashmir were quite happy using Chinese grenades, Type-56 rifles and cheap Chinese ammo till increasing India-China trade slowed it down to a trickle.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Coming from a military family, I salute and thank all veterans like @Bhadra for their selfless service and this of course extends to Lt. Gen. Panag (Retd.) but I must rebut him in his opinion piece.

Go through this thread please.

BTW we have 11 Divisions vs PLA's 1.5 Divisions. There are no satellite images showing Chinese ingress into Indian territory.
Mangement of LAC with China is the responsibility of ITBP and no (i repat No) army is deployed on LAC (may 5-10 km behind yes). Of one does not know that he has no right to comment on such an issue. ITBP Frontier Leh has 13 battalions under their ORBAT. Care to tell me where are those ?

11 division of LAC ?? What the hell is that ? Tinsukhia is LAC or is Tenga LAC ? Some people never improve... is Tangtse on LAC ??

1.5 Div of Chinese?? I believe more than that is in Ladakh only.

it seems your military family has not taught you well.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
As per OSINT Satellite images, this is the current position of troops on both sides.

The question is - Was Indian Army informed about the Chinese movement in advance?
If yes, we will hang that 3 Div Commander by his balls....
Answer me...

Country flag
China is the fountainhead of Indian anti nationals of all hues(Jihadi, Left, Maoists, NE Separatists etc) so tag of propagandist or anti-national makes very little difference.

From early days of Kashmiri insurgency, terrorists in Kashmir were quite happy using Chinese grenades, Type-56 rifles and cheap Chinese ammo till increasing India-China trade slowed it down to a trickle.
Chinese are the ones who made Pakistan a nuclear power and helped expand their
nuclear program and made sure India does not get into NSG.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
The question is - Was Indian Army informed about the Chinese movement in advance?
If yes, we will hang that 3 Div Commander by his balls....
Answer me...
Probably. There is also a lab in real time information. RAW sends Intel to MoD. MoD sends it to CCS. CCS constitutes meeting between CDS and all Chiefs.

Add in several hours of delay in between and that gives an aggressor time to move in troops. The orders for PLA movement came straight from the top.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Call me a noob but isnt guarding Indo-China border supposed to be ITBPs Job?

So how are they involved in all this.
Are they on the border as well?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Probably. There is also a lab in real time information. RAW sends Intel to MoD. MoD sends it to CCS. CCS constitutes meeting between CDS and all Chiefs.

Add in several hours of delay in between and that gives an aggressor time to move in troops. The orders for PLA movement came straight from the top.
Now that is another bullshit...
Actionable intelligence is shared by Intelligence operative on ground.... the SB chap is instructed to do that..
Even if the intelligence has to trickle down it takes only two days..
This build-up appears to have taken over months...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
His whole article is full of vague claims blaming India for current Chinese aggression.

He thinks China thinks India is thinking to capture Askai Chin but does not have capabilities to invade which he knows clearly but innocent Chinese don’t therefore India must stop all infra projects to get back to post 1962 status quo which poor Chinese have been breaching and must be allowed to do so which he won’t talk about rather will blame India for the same as well.
Look sir, I do not expect it from you, You are instituting things which he never wrote andcsaid:

He has suggested that :

" Be that as it may, we have the capability and the will to stare China down and force it to blink. Neither country wants war, hence diplomacy has to be given the first priority to restore status quo ante 1 April 2020. However, if diplomacy does not work, then India should be prepared for border skirmishes and even a limited war.

Last but not the least, once the status quo has been restored, we must hold the Narendra Modi government and the military accountable for the intelligence failure, the loss of territory, if any, that has taken place, and the asymmetry with respect to our capability vis-a vis China. "

Let us not do character assassination to refute facts and arguments.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
anyone heard of this before?
=======
Even as the Central government has never admitted it, #China had occupied 640 sq km of Indian territory in Eastern #Ladakh during the second term of the #UPA regime under Prime Minister #ManmohanSingh.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Sorry sir, such bull shit would not do. His arguments are required to be put down or rebutted by facts and facts only or a military logic ...

Not this way of exercising your fundamental right to write rubbish...

Tell us there was no Intelligence failure and Army was told in advance about such a build up...
Let us begin from there...
I am not here to spoon feed anyone how they should process information based on a vague opinion.

That Panag guy may be some godly figure for all retired military professionals but for me appeal to an authority doesn’t come easy.

He clearly says their is no brief, he doesn’t have access, he doesn’t know if they have captured Indian territory, the end result will be slatemate, speaking like a Chinese spokesperson and asking India to maintain post 1962 Status Quo when Chinese have exponentially upgraded infrastructure along whole border which he never misses a chance to tease current government.

What do yo want me to do with this piece of stupid opinion. Sorry I can not dignify it.

Repeat 10 times that there was an intelligence failure and it may convince few fools.

From where I see there is an intellegence failure on Chinese side who couldn’t envisioned that India will positioning equal if not more Guns to check their bravado.

The build up and scuffles have been happening for last few weeks and India is responding in same kind.

Even if that bullshit intelligence failure theory has to be correlated with Kargil, what remedy India should have applied in this case? In Pakistan’s case we mounted an unilateral assault. Here in this case current provision is the only remedy and waiting for China fire the first shot.

The burden of proof is on his shoulder to prove that Chinese have captured Indian territory which at the end paragraph he moans ‘if any’.

All he is doing is flaunting his geography skill and very treacherously giving Casus belli to China.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Call me a noob but isnt guarding Indo-China border supposed to be ITBPs Job?

So how are they involved in all this.
Are they on the border as well?
You are not noob..
It is the mandate (national mandate as given by CCS) of ITBP to mange India China LAC during peace time.

( I am sure this mandate might been extracted by ITBP in spite of opposition from the Army. Then rise 40 more battalions in the name of LAC and now sit quite).

They man the forward most post.
Army patrols the LAC as per their programme but they are far away from LAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles