India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
That's why he is taking revenge with CCP. He will finish off CCP single handedly. If you look closely after 2012 all China related issue started.
India related issue(Major incursion in 2013)
Tiawan issues
Japan Issues
Artificial island issue
South China sea
Problems with US
Trade war
Chinese virus
Issues with African Countries

Not to forget internal fighting with former party presidents. He might be talking revenge.... :scared2: :scared2: :scared2: :pound::pound:

XI to sala
View attachment 50787
Might me or might be not. Doesn't matter now. CCP is going to get crushed if the current trajectory remains.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:rofl: :cool3::cool3:
Could be QAF in PAK Airspace just kidding
But literally QAF could send rafales to pak as their have close defence relations and most of QAF Pilots are PAF ex pilots or even on duty and QAF has more than 20 rafales on active duty

ZeroGo

Country flag

WTF Rafale??
Guys I don't mean to let you all down. But it's definitely possible for anyone to just take snippets of a Rafale video from Youtube or elsewhere and claim they took the pictures live over Kashmir. Come on. Let's just not take everything to be 100% true.

That being said, if we already have the aircraft, that's great.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
So both sides had soldiers in their custody but the same Shiv Aroor jumped the gun and started plastering stories about 10 Indian soldiers captive, and nothing about the ones we had, giving enemy further propaganda ammunition. This is what irresponsible journalism looks like.
Shiv Aroor is a typical wannabe defence expert, he jumps the gun time and again, as he works for Arun Purie a congress stooge, hence expect loaded news from his end and then clarifications in the form of long write-ups!

ladder

Country flag
Members, lets get back to topic at hand. Let baba enjoy his green himalayan herbs in peace.

How many of you really think, no bullets have been fired at LaC since 1975?

Here is a news item from 2009. ( To believe it or not is upon you.)

And

GoI of the day wanted to file F.I.R against the two T.o.I reporters.
ITBP officially has denied the incident.

Last edited:

Hellfire

Country flag
I am concerned with ATAGS also.
@Hellfire sir,what happened to dhanush and ATAGS? are they also being brought online for Chinese or TRAILS PE TRAILS keep going on.
Somebody must make meme of sunny deol famous taariq pe taariq and replace with it TRAILS PE Trails, I am asking because I am not good with it.
namakharam, dalals, gaddar bureaucrats and gaddar dalals is desh ko le dubein ge.
Becuase Baba twitter clip gave me OLD SCANIA TRUCK and what to be looked like covered bofors.
Same old kargil veterans.

ATAGS is undergoing fine tuning. Will be fielded in time. And Dhanush is under process.

Funding is an issue, whether we like it or not.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think then may be right. I may have deleted it. Felt I was getting after the Govt too hard. Sorry, was not exactly balanced over loss of own troops.
Hello hellfire I want to ask a question could the QAF lease or even give PAF rafales I had this question for some time

Hellfire

Country flag
That is ok for me as i mentioned earlier that objectives matter but i wanted to know how can you surely say that 43 is an over estimation when the Gen says the jawans counted 43.
Sir.

As has been pointed out, my pay grade is too low.

But I did quote the General verbatim 'Ghayal' is the word used by the good General in his statement. There is a reason why he has avoided using 'maar diye'.

But i personally would belive what jawans would have said in de brief ie 43.
Sir. I do take the trouble to verify stuff. As much as can be, given the constraints of having to pull back at times. 30, a rough estimate, was what was best given. Officially we may have made 43 as a number. Perhaps that figure may be out of resources that only MEA and PMO has.

WARREN SS

Country flag
ATAGS is undergoing fine tuning. Will be fielded in time. And Dhanush is under process.

Funding is an issue, whether we like it or not.
M777 Is Credible Platform .To Easy To deploy With Chinooks. Most Important its in Service for 15 years

Dhanush Is Another asset If Mass produced in Shorter Time

OFB Will not give Its Licence to Private Players

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hello hellfire I want to ask a question could the QAF lease or even give PAF rafales I had this question for some time
as per info out there paf pilots never flew rafale...may b few did but they do not have experience to use it effectively in war....so y will Qatar risk losing its new best toy....

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sir.

As has been pointed out, my pay grade is too low.

But I did quote the General verbatim 'Ghayal' is the word used by the good General in his statement. There is a reason why he has avoided using 'maar diye'.

Sir. I do take the trouble to verify stuff. As much as can be, given the constraints of having to pull back at times. 30, a rough estimate, was what was best given. Officially we may have made 43 as a number. Perhaps that figure may be out of resources that only MEA and PMO has.
30 as per you could again get to 43 as per your theory that in high altitude casualties can get higher.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Pakistani Pilots Were Trained To Fly Rafale: Should India Worry?

Hellfire

Country flag
Members, lets get back to topic at hand. Let baba enjoy his green himalayan herbs in peace.

How many of you really think, no bullets have been fired at LaC since 1975?
Some of you may have seen one tweet of mine where I had mentioned a certain Garhwal Rifles taking on the Chinese in the general area and reports of the Indians using fire arms when the things became too rowdy. The CO, an Infantarian Aviator (sorry, my pay grade is too low. Yet I do know this kind of info too), got a YSM for having the guts to take on the Chinese. This, under Modi-1.

Its not as if there is no precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles