India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Country flag
30 as per you could again get to 43 as per your theory that in high altitude casualties can get higher.

Always. I can not comment on fatalities arising out of grevious injuries at rear hospitals. But the 30 is the outside best case here.

The fact that Chinese handle had to harp on hyperbaric chambers to claim better healthcare support is itself an indicator of the troll that the handle is.

Hyperbaric chamber is of use in case of unacclimatized troops who may develop HAPO or susceptible troops who may develop same after overexertion.

We have HAPO bags for the same, which have advantage of high mobility.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Pakistani Pilots Were Trained To Fly Rafale: Should India Worry?

IAF Taken Sorties Of Every Fighter Under MMRCA Trials

This Just Pathetic reporting On defense Matters

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Nepal stations bombard Uttarakhand villages with anti-India songs

Looks like they are copying from North and South Korea :troll:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
One question that is bothering me since the Babu point incident.

How come PLA decided to stick to old agreements of not using firearms, but at the same time decided to use fatal weapons? why the compulsion on their part? they are world renowned for breaking the rules, but why did they decide to stick to this old agreement?
Ok, I got my answer.
If we go by the India today article, unpredictable events occurred because the PLA changed their horses midway. They brought in fresh troops who in turn took creative liberty with ROE on LAC.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag

Dude. Please post something relevant and important to the current scenario.
You’re posting things that are yesterday’s news and have nothing to do at hand.

These have already been hashed out for one and again

ladder

Country flag
Some of you may have seen one tweet of mine where I had mentioned a certain Garhwal Rifles taking on the Chinese in the general area and reports of the Indians using fire arms when the things became too rowdy. The CO, an Infantarian Aviator (sorry, my pay grade is too low. Yet I do know this kind of info too), got a YSM for having the guts to take on the Chinese. This, under Modi-1.

Its not as if there is no precedent.
Thanks, have edited the posting to include clarification by ITBP.
My intention to post this item was that govt sometimes is hard pressed to control the narrative.
In the present case G.O.I can't officially take a stand that we crossed over. So it uses masked words. But over analysis presses them hard.

Coming to BPTA 1996 or preceding 1993 understanding, I have seen many complaining why G.o.I entered into such aggrement. Fair from military standpoint, but from economic standpoint? What was the state of national economy after 1990/1991?
Could we have afforded a standoff along LAC then? We can very well now, but 2020 isn't 1990s'. Heck even valley was not fully under control then.
Not just basing Leh Corps after 1999, even in circa 2007/8, troops were diverted for pilgrim protection after Amarnath incident.

Now, we are in a better position, troops are engaged in their primary objective. But situation wasn't the same always. Please let's not analyze 1996 with 2020 lenses.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Always. I can not comment on fatalities arising out of grevious injuries at rear hospitals. But the 30 is the outside best case here.

The fact that Chinese handle had to harp on hyperbaric chambers to claim better healthcare support is itself an indicator of the troll that the handle is.

Hyperbaric chamber is of use in case of unacclimatized troops who may develop HAPO or susceptible troops who may develop same after overexertion.

We have HAPO bags for the same, which have advantage of high mobility.
Frankly speaking Indians are being naive to bother about nos . End of day what matters is wheather the objective was secured or not . The soldiers gave their lives for it and we should concentrate on that.

Bringing up nos only side tracks us.

Any info the short range precision artillery system which the army wanted

And what's you view why army is not in favour of prahaar / prahar

another_armchair

Country flag
First it was a dusra that flummoxed everyone.

Then the post tea session saw the ball turn 90 degrees.

The worst came the next morning where the ball turned 180 degrees.

BC ye kaisa track hai?

Or wait, is it the bowler or the ball itself?

JBH22

Then why no similar news were pitched when USA sent F-16 for MMRCA. Porki will try to gather intel on the platform it's part of their job. It's BS manoeuvre to try to discredit the plane.
Remember when India buys a platform other observe. Remember SU 30 Malaysia Algeria also follow suit

amit19

Country flag
diff approach now .... this will help quick decision making

<>
After RM meeting with CDS & 3 Service chiefs :
Sources
》Indian forces to give befitting reply to any chene Misadventure
》India to adopt diff tactical approach while guarding LAC
》Top brass to Closely monitor Chene land ,Air & Sea lines activities personally
<>

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
So, Congress paid writer writes non-sense in a outlet which wants India-China to fight. So, their country can silently gain by doing nothing. And pappu tweets linking the article by over-hyping the situation by mixing words.. Wahh!!! Keya baat hai!!!:clap2::clap2::smash::crazy::crazy:
Japantimes is not a news portal per se. It is run by English speaking expats in Japan.

Follow Asia Nikkei Review for Japanese point of view in English.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Nepal stations bombard Uttarakhand villages with anti-India songs

Looks like they are copying from North and South Korea :troll:

Nepal ko itchguard do koi. Not like they have a border to defend in the first place with just poorly made gates, and they're needling us.

Super lca

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

The title is laughable.These are paid cheap tactics by different lobbies to curb rafales from getting selected for mmrca 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles