India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

porky_kicker

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Some might don't like me because I am writing this post. So, I will say that I am sorry if I offend anybody.

I know that the Japanese did some horrible atrocities during WWII. But one thing they got it right. They used to say about Han Chinese that they are 'Selfish opium junkies who have no code of honour or respect', now its only proving their claims right. Some might say its the CCP that is culprit, and indeed it is. But still you won't be able to rule a mass of people such smoothly if they don't wanted you to rule.
These bat eaters have brought doom on the whole planet. It tells how broken and dysfunctional they are. The start of a rogue may look shining but his end is always gloomy and sad.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It’s a twin engines rafale. We don’t have gripens man...I.e., if the pic posted by this baba is authentic.
But if it is authentic then my word, im stunned. Rafale being deployed this fast...wut..
If its rafale then how many does we have 8 or 12 currently or we leased some raffles if it's true then it means we could have raised a squadron

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
These bat eaters have brought doom on the whole planet. It tells how broken and dysfunctional they are. The start of a rogue may look shining but his end is always gloomy and sad.
Xi's father was murdered by CCP goons. And Xi followed the ideology of CCP. I mean seriously man!!! What kind of sick and/or greedy you have to be to do that??!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Does mirage 2000s have canards or literally something wrong with my eyes or is it a photo shop
I'm not sure honestly. We don't have Gripen, and not sure why they'll deploy Rafale when it's like...in single digits right now.

Either this is a Photoshop, pic from some other place, or well, something has happened which is very serious for them to deploy Rafale. Only other thing matches it's profile in IAF is Mirage.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
As news trickles in, it's evident that Bat Munchers suffered causalities beyond their imagination!

We always had fifth columists in the form of communists, liberals and congress to do enemy's propoganda, so netflix / youtube generation yuppie kids should stop peeing in their pants and grow some balls!

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
From day one I have been encouraging people to stand their grounds and many others asking to first absorb slowly and then react. The narrative rants were nipped in the bud and cynical moaning was wiped out.

Always trust your Army.

A civilization that seeks salvation from life and death fear no one, not even the Gods of the Heavens.

Last edited:

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
I'm not sure honestly. We don't have Gripen, and not sure why they'll deploy Rafale when it's like...in single digits right now.

Either this is a Photoshop, pic from some other place, or well, something has happened which is very serious for them to deploy Rafale. Only other thing matches it's profile in IAF is Mirage.

Rafale? We dont even have them. 4 are to arrive next month.

If we have managed to lease a squadron or two from france then thats different.

Likely m2k.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Rafale? We dont even have them. 4 are to arrive next month.

If we have managed to lease a squadron or two from france then thats different.

Likely m2k.
??
We have a few rafales. We’ve been getting them since November last year ........that’s what I thought...

tsunami

Country flag
Xi's father was murdered by CCP goons. And Xi followed the ideology of CCP. I mean seriously man!!! What kind of sick and/or greedy you have to be to do that??!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:
That's why he is taking revenge with CCP. He will finish off CCP single handedly. If you look closely after 2012 all China related issue started.
India related issue(Major incursion in 2013)
Tiawan issues
Japan Issues
Artificial island issue
South China sea
Problems with US
Trade war
Chinese virus
Issues with African Countries

Not to forget internal fighting with former party presidents. He might be talking revenge.... :scared2: :scared2: :scared2: :pound::pound:

XI to sala
20200114_125746-1024x453.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles