India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Ofcourse we aren't going for the war but it's for preparation for war nothing more nothing less. I don't know what is the procedure to use our reserves - maybe president authorisation is required . But I am sure there are a lot of chatter going on about using our reserves in aggressive manner.
And also before going to war the first step is to test our H bomb. If this happens then sure war might be inevitable.
If the calculative move is to use Reserves than we are war prepping for sure.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wonder why our military is in so much love with brahmos.... No doubt it is a good missile but it is hell of expensive... And we never even tried to develop any cheaper missile...... If we have to block Chinese shipping lanes in indian ocean....do we have any cheap missile to struck those tankers and other commercial ships.?pls be kind i am new... I am not an expert as many other here.
We are trying now there is a news that even the nirbhay with a 1,000 KM range's land version would be inducted's

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I'm talking about cost factor and quantity, the amount spent for the Apache is mind boggling and performance wise it is incremental imho. If you observe the acquisition pattern it suggest that air force has pre disposition for hi tech which may not always be right. Hypothetically back then if they had not gone for MIG 27 you would still be having Su 25 to perform CAS task.

A plane however will have less hover time on the battlefield but higher payload than a helicopter.
How about A-10 thunderbolt which US is retiring. India should buy a 100 of these.. They were very useful in Afghanistan

doreamon

Country flag
Proclamation of Emergency under art 368 can be issued when the security of India or any part of its territory is threatened by war or external aggression or by armed rebellion
. It cld also be financial emergency under 360 ... or it cld be just a brefing . President is entitled to demand info from ministers .

A article published in march talk abt financial emergency

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Proclamation of Emergency under art 368 can be issued when the security of India or any part of its territory is threatened by war or external aggression or by armed rebellion
. It cld also be financial emergency under 360 ... or it cld be just a brefing . President is entitled to demand info from ministers .

A article published in march talk abt financial emergency
Totally opposite is happening right now.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
An improved version of the Rustom-II (Tapas) – a medium-altitude long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) – being developed by the Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), soon to take to the skies is ready.

The new platform being read for its first flight (AF-6A) will be the seventh from the Rustom-2 flight line. The sixth prototype (AF-6) of Rustom 2 crashed near the Aeronautical Test Range (ATR) at Chalakere (Chitradurga District, Karnataka) on 17 September 2019. (Air force stands for a frame.)

It has now been confirmed that the accident was caused by a transient and simultaneous link loss to the UAV. Return home mode ‘. The platform was also confronted with a rough patch of turbulence beyond the capacity of the control law. Collision.

The behavior of UAVs is claimed to be according to the expected lines and design parameters. Sensor data was available to the ground station almost until its touchdown \ crash.

Establishment of Aeronautical Development (ADE), DRDO, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. A laboratory of Rustam-2 UAV. Was responsible for the design and development of. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) was the lead integrator, while Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) developed the ground control station for the UAV.

The fuselage of the drone was built by Taneja Aerospace & Aviation, an Indian-based manufacturer of aircraft structural assemblies. The wind tunnel test for Rustom-2 was done by Aarav Unmanned System, which is also based in India.

The Rustom-II MALE drone is based on the Rustom-H unmanned combat air vehicle and features light airframes. It has a length of 9.5 meters and an empty weight of 1,800 kg.

It is equipped with mid-set, high aspect ratio wings spanning 20.6 meters. The tail section is configured with a high-mounted horizontal tailplane with a traditional T-type vertical stabilizer.

The UAV’s tri-cycle landing gear allows it to perform safe take-off and landing maneuvers on safe surfaces. The center of gravity has a single front wheel and two single-wheel main gears.

The Rustom-2 UAV includes a data link developed by Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Defense Electronic Application Laboratory (DEL) that transmits ISR data, metaphors, and video collected by payload at its ground control station in a timely manner.

It can fly in autonomous or manual mode. The onboard flight control system allows UAVs to execute missions autonomously using waypoint navigation. The manual mode of operation is performed by an operator of the ground control station.

Rustom-II MALE Power for unmanned aerial vehicles comes from two NPO Saturn 36MT turboprop engines mounted under the wings. Each engine generates a thrust of 450 kg-forces (kg) and is mated to a three-blade propeller to provide increased maneuverability.

The UAV can fly at a maximum speed of 225 km / h and can bear up to 24 hours. It has the capability to operate on the line of sight range of 250 km. The drone has a maximum flight of 35,000 feet above sea level.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:dude: You guys keep shitting on the Turks , meanwhile our indigenous armed drone project has been going in slow motion for decades and still hasn't been deployed.
Dont we have also started work on the rustom's 3 Drone's

ninja hattori

Country flag
Totally opposite is happening right now.
No financial emergency never ever. We didn't even declared it in 1991 when we were just left with fortnight of forex reserves, now we are at an all time high.

Financial emergency is last resort until and unless we exhaust all over options of getting loaned form Bretton wood institutions and other countries, issuing securities and helicopter money.

Not happening.

mokoman

Country flag
View attachment 52043

Possible reparation image of Rustom's 3 Drone's with the HTFE 25 Engine's
These are all great pics . ill believe them when they are inducted.

The Turks pretty much turned the Libyan war overnight using drones.

Do we have any armed drones right now ? , i think we were planning on buying some but that's the last i heard of it.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These are all great pics . ill believe them when they are inducted.

The Turks pretty much turned the Libyan war overnight using drones.

Do we have any armed drones right now ? , i think we were planning on buying some but that's the last i heard of it.
And now the same turkish syriane's mercenaries are getting no salaries they are vacating what will the Drone's do being a target of the haftar's govermant's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles