India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Modi will need to declare some sort of emergency to put the country into war effort. If war with China is imminent then normality is not possible. It is no Kargil. China can possibly attack defence establishments deep into India, even cities can be attacked. People who are taking this as just a border war need to come to senses.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I think all posts and photos related to OFB DPSUs and DRDO must be banned from the forum as they demoralize and gives one great sense of despondency and worthlessness...
Those are a great let down and one get a sense of fatigue and defeat out of those... one feels that they are all ISI agents..

Drones -30 years..
NAG - 60 years
Dhanush - only six over five years..

Rifle / LMG/MMG/Snipers... Nothing

Pinaka gaya tel lene..
Tank ammunition still searching...
Nothing works... No war. no emergency ... Nothing works ....

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:dude: You guys keep shitting on the Turks , meanwhile our indigenous armed drone project has been going in slow motion for decades and still hasn't been deployed.
We have the calibre but you know what is the problem
I have always believed in self reliant on many things and was rideculed
Make superb product of reasonable rate and sell to whole world but in our goi mind set babus are more interested buying then selling

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Modi will need to declare some sort of emergency to put the country into war effort. If war with China is imminent then normality is not possible. It is no Kargil. China can possibly attack defence establishments deep into India, even cities can be attacked. People who are taking this as just a border war need to come to senses.
Yes my sis was talking that in a case of war If they retaliate's they will target the AFS's at Eastern's india first take down the runways ATC's and the MRS facilities along with our AD's In the eastern india

ninja hattori

Country flag
sir,

ur giving too much importance to china (not understimating), the scenario that u have shared is MAD and it will happen only if WW3 triggers. This will be border war but yeah whole 4056 kms of border. and that itself is big when we can see they are targeting Bhutan as well. When u r trying to open front after front tells a lot about how much they trust there own capabilities.

ninja hattori

Country flag

BabaKhalbali

This is now a bit exaggerated.

An_indian_

Country flag
I believe we need to build one large corps in IA with short range and medium range ballastic missiles, rocket artillery and cruise missiles. And propagate it as massive doom bringer force .in war its utility maybe limited but it will surely have a huge imapct psychologically on Chinease and pakistani public.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
There is some dichotomy in the statement...
If you plan to have breakfast in Jodhur why would you go 250 km back to Jaisalmer for lunch ?? The general should have planned lunch in Udaipur... what a place to have a lunch at Lake Palace..:pound:
May be they have planned breakfast in jaisalmer and lunch in Jodhpur. For more information, watch movie "Border".

Last edited:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
May be they have planned breakfast in jaisalmer and lunch in Jodhpur. For more information, watch movie Border.
They first front was jaislmear to be reached by morning, the second front to be opened's and reached jodhpur by afternoon's and reach Delhi in within 6 days correct me if I am wrong I could be wrong about the delhi perhap's

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Chinese Pakistan's Foreign Minister Big mouth Kooreshi is Corona +ve by the grace of Allah! He joins other prominent people in Chinese Pakistan testing Corona +ve.

Pakistan Foreign Minister Qureshi moved to military hospital after testing positive for Covid-19
Islamabad, Jul 4 () Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi was shifted to a military hospital in Rawalpindi on Saturday, a day after he tested positive for the coronavirus and went into self-isolation.

Islamabad: Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi was shifted to a military hospital in Rawalpindi on Saturday, a day after he tested positive for the coronavirus and went into self-isolation. Qureshi on Friday announced that he had tested positive for the coronavirus, joining a long list of Pakistani lawmakers who have contracted the deadly virus.

"I have now tested positive for Covid-19. By the grace of Allah, I feel strong and energetic. I will continue to carry on my duties ..

Qureshi has been moved to Combined Military Hospital in Rawalpindi, the Geo News reported on Saturday, citing sources. Two weeks ago, Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan (MQM-P) leader and Federal Minister for Information Technology and Telecommunications Syed Aminul Haq had tested positive for the coronavirus, while a week earlier than that PML-N spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb said she had tested positive.

Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf () MNA Jai Prakash, former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Minister of State for Narcotics Shehryar Afridi and 's chief whip in the National Assembly Aamir Dogar have also been diagnosed with COVID-19.

In June, Member of the National Assembly (MNA) Munir Khan Orakzai died, days after recovering from the coronavirus. Eight members of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly have been infected with the coronavirus. National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser was also infected but recovered.

Pakistan reported 3,387 new coronavirus infections and 68 deaths on Saturday, taking the total number of cases in the country to 225,283. The death toll stands at 4,619, according to official figures on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles