India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hmm seems like you know only one side of the story.Atleast 14 turkish drones were shot down as well
Yes the SAA downed almost two dosenw drones most of them were UAS some were TAI ANKA's

scatterStorm

Country flag
Why every member is ignoring jaguar they are dedicated ground attack aircraft i have seen them flying even to 100 m height above my village.i thing in mountains the fighter aircraft needed to be subsonic so jaguar can do the job .
2023 they are going to go away for good, hopefully.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Wait what ? News me aya kuch?
Nah it's my guts felling . In the next few weeks I am pretty sure emergency or not our reservs will fall exponentially. That's the only reason I believe emergency might be on the cards. Even hellfire hinted at that .

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These pics also reminds me about the chinese ch3 drones whose entire operational history is to get shot down
View the second pico's signed by edragon and the prize Bakar UAV Drone was shot down by a Pantsir drone along with a mig 21 a shared kill and it was a emplacement for the TAF they even fired the that drone operator due to negillance's
View attachment 52039
View attachment 52040
View attachment 52041

Downed by Pantsir S 1 system's

Knowitall

Nah it's my guts felling . In the next few weeks I am pretty sure emergency or not our reservs will fall exponentially. That's the only reason I believe emergency might be on the cards. Even hellfire hinted at that .
Emergency for covid alone will never happen I can guarantee on that so if the govt does declare emergency that means it is for a completely different issue.

An_indian_

Country flag
I wonder why our military is in so much love with brahmos.... No doubt it is a good missile but it is hell of expensive... And we never even tried to develop any cheaper missile...... If we have to block Chinese shipping lanes in indian ocean....do we have any cheap missile to struck those tankers and other commercial ships.?pls be kind i am new... I am not an expert as many other here.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Maybe he is just providing situation awareness to Prez. We going offensive now, doesn't add up, unless PLAGF has did something recently that we all don't know.
Ofcourse we aren't going for the war but it's for preparation for war nothing more nothing less. I don't know what is the procedure to use our reserves - maybe president authorisation is required . But I am sure there are a lot of chatter going on about using our reserves in aggressive manner.
And also before going to war the first step is to test our H bomb. If this happens then sure war might be inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles