India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag
View attachment 51794
Revealing the New commander of the Peoples Liverations Armys Strategic Rocket's Force's the dog will put the paws when there is need to launch the missile's literally the dog is a commanding officer in the PLASRF's enlisted some time in 2019
this dog looks more capable than their soldiers??Lol

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Also Chinese are very capable in ew capacity.. remember su30 incident in Arunachal
So what about it? You mean the Chinese brought down the SU with electronic warfare? Have you got the transcripts of the SU's black box? Are you saying that the enquiry concluded that the Chinese had jammed the avionics of the SU and crashed it? Can you post the enquiry report here?

Please don't make it look as if the Chinese have advance star wars technology that can immobilize our entire air force fleet by EW because of some top secret esoteric technology they possess that would put even advanced alien tech to shame!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
F.Y.I this is not from WaPo..

new info for me is that PLA does not have a central pension system and veteran welfare system.

useless bunch these commies, can’t even take care of their own veterans.
======
Retired and hurt PLA veterans, after India killed 43 Chinese PLA men in Galwan Valley, could become a force against the Chinese Communist Party regime - Washington Times

Indrajit

Country flag
What I don't understand is why is the GoI is hurry to buy these aircraft? Can just let it come slowly so they can't fleece us.
HAL is reportedly doing the fleecing. I’m sorry but I really don’t care unless HAL is handing out all that money to a 3rd party, I.e. Russia. If the bulk of the money “fleeced” remains with HAL, we shouldn’t really bother. Comes to the government kitty, either directly or by HAL utilising it for other things. It’s pretty daft though, buying it directly from Russia is way cheaper and I don’t see HAL doing a lot of value addition except for that time when the modified some to carry Brahmos at a fraction of the cost the Russians had quoted.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Our inventory which consists of Aircrafts from all around the world has got expensive aircrafts like Su30mki,Mig29,Dassault mirage 2000 and now Rafales and Tejas what do chinese have except for few downgraded version of Su30 they don’t have any quality fighter jets

Country flag
Country flag

China's Moves Against India, Others "True Nature Of Communist Party": US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles