India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyh3ck

Only Tik Tok removed.. all other apps are still there..as I said earlier Google and Facebook are leftist and pro communist country

I am not against the software engineer or developer who develope all this great platorms.. but the management who controls it are very dangerous people..

After Tianmen whatever it's call.. Tianmen squar massacre world should have avoided china at any cost.m but too earn money everyone setup factory there and did not said anything against china bad CCP..

Companies like Google , Facebook, Twitter and many more supports the slavery of china

ninja hattori

Country flag
Especially the bloatware that they keep bundling. GoI can even neuter the Chinese cellphones by working with engineers to get a stock Android version and then forcing all users to change to that. But that's probably a bit... Too much work due to the hundreds of models they'll need to configure it for, so instead an app that counters that would help.

I used to think about this for years. The issue is not hardware but SOFTWARE, XDA people have developed some brilliant ROMs or either the companies should get there Roms certified from CERTin like body. Just like hardware is tested for radiation and all.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There are no ifs & buts in war. Chinese Indigenous weapon industry is still much better than ours & can produces decent enough arms at a much quicker rate. Liberation of Tibet means full fledged war. Without external help it is not possible. We can call our Economy good bye if we are willing to fight a large scale conflict with China. In my view only a small scale border war like 1962 is in our interests, push back the Chinese & give them bloody nose without suffering much damage. Send a clear message to CCP & Hans don't mess with India.
Chinese don’t produce decent aircrafts they produce junk aircrafts and they don’t have much options except Russia which is under sanctions and heavily dependent on millitary industrial complex and crude oil exports

TheMayank

Country flag
Y'day's meeting was long&held in businesslike manner in view Covid-19 protocols. Discussions reflected commitment of both sides to reduce tensions along LAC. Process of dis-engagement is complex & in such a context, speculative& unsubstantiated reports need to be avoided: Sources

TheMayank

Country flag
Only Tik Tok removed.. all other apps are still there..as I said earlier Google and Facebook are leftist and pro communist country

I am not against the software engineer or developer who develope all this great platorms.. but the management who controls it are very dangerous people..

After Tianmen whatever it's call.. Tianmen squar massacre world should have avoided china at any cost.m but too earn money everyone setup factory there and did not said anything against china bad CCP..

Companies like Google , Facebook, Twitter and many more supports the slavery of china
Offline apps will continue to work where they are installed or sideloaded using APK. Should be removed from the app store soon though

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
China deploys 20,000 troops along LAC; India wary of division in Xinjiang

The People's Liberation Army (PLA) has deployed more than 20,000 of its troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) near the Eastern Ladakh sector even as India is closely watching the activities of another 10,000-12,000 Chinese troops deployed in Xinjiang with high mobility vehicles and weaponry in the rear positions with the capability to reach the Indian front in 48 hours time.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Pakistan moves 20,000 soldiers to Gilgit-Baltistan LoC

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

I had read somewhere that notice was sent to only remove tiktok.. For other apps notices might follow

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I had read somewhere that notice was sent to only remove tiktok.. For other apps notices might follow
Use this thread for Tiktok ban related discussions..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like mood of the day among the "experts" public after the third corp commanders meeting, is that military action is inevitable at some point. probably based on the news of extra amassing of troops on both sides over the last 4 days.

Country flag
If war comes, I am wondering if there are any ex-pats like myself with military training willing to set up an ex-pat contingent to go to the border and help the IA.

I don't want war but if one happens Id like to help.
I have tried in the past there was a mountain of bureaucracy and an overall mistrust. It was very difficult to impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles