India-China Border conflict

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I remember exact word of my teacher when she was taunting and saying
Ladakh is very beautiful place pls go and visit bcoz in future u can't as it won't remain ours for long
One or other day it has to go to a powerful hand
One of my classmate shouted toh kya China chale jayenge uske bad Ladakh paunch jayenge
Although he is a rich guy so he could say conveniently
which school is this TISS?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
disengagement == troops very close to each other move back from their forward post (what has happened)

deescalation (what he is talking about) == removal of all post in backward area - which hasnt happened . chinese are still building up like they are planning WW3 .

first green dot could be mud . of the 2 arrows u marked in ur earlier image , 1 is def mud. best wait for confirmation

as it stands now , its 6km withdrawal distance for them , 16km for us. 8 or 10 buiscuit feeding sesseions only for us to accept this,
Yeah, let's wait for confirmation. However, even by the lowest standards of expectation, we maintain from the Indian army, vacating the entire Kungrang valley while the Chinese go back just a few steps back seems like mega cuckold only possible if Modi directly takes mayonnaise from Xi in his private quarters.

jai jaganath

Country flag
which school is this TISS?
Na bro in my school maths teacher was discussing her ladakh trip
So at that time this entire issue was a hot topic and she is himachali although that doesn't matter
So just a general statement which I thought she is exaggerating the issue 🤔

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

IAF :- Yeah J-20 is nothing special, we caught it on BARS radar.
USAF :- J-20 is nothing extraordinary, we can tackle it.
Defence Experts :- J-20 is not a 5th gen, but a 4.5 gen jet.
Indian doomers :- Vro J-20 shuperb, PL-15 can shoot down moon, Raphael is not enough for J-10s, we must drop our pants and lubricate our anuses for our masters.

AlphaLegis

Country flag

Do I smell appeasement?
All these games of shadow boxing or kisses matters only if one is willing to play this game, I hope those in power learn to filter these externalities and distractions while dealing with China in matters of "territorial integrity and sovereignty", tangible gain is what matters!

omaebakabaka

IAF :- Yeah J-20 is nothing special, we caught it on BARS radar.
USAF :- J-20 is nothing extraordinary, we can tackle it.
Defence Experts :- J-20 is not a 5th gen, but a 4.5 gen jet.
Indian doomers :- Vro J-20 shuperb, PL-15 can shoot down moon, Raphael is not enough for J-10s, we must drop our pants and lubricate our anuses for our masters.
Only advantage they have is their immense manufacturing capability of everything from ammo to missiles and fighters whatever the quality may be and more developed infra. This is huge advantage....we just can't fight them symmetrically for long without finding their weak links and attacking them

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Every update on LAC thread is being subtly turned into a negative outcome. And it is happening since day one of PLA transgression.

The Indian army posturing and offensive formations are still intact and sharp. Only frontal last mile friction points are being made blunt. The status Quo India want to re-establish as a declared military and diplomatic objective is still not declared as job done.

Chinese infra development can not be blindly replicated because we have our own military reading of the geography guided by logistical restraints or lack of it.

When people invest too much on analysing something they end up being depressed finding imperfections. Same happened post Kargil War when few border enroachments remained unattended.

This is never ending tussle. This border dispute has outlived 3 generations and will do so more to upcoming generations. You expand when you are strong, you shrink when you are weak or preoccupied somewhere else.

Last edited:

Articles