India-China Border conflict

Kumaoni

You're getting dumber by the minute, why would china want us to believe that we lost something? Stay in school kid and stay away from drugs.
They should run IQ tests on atheists. It would be a genuine scientific study.

You don’t understand Psy-ops. There’s a reason that China released morphed pics of captured Indian soldiers

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
The “upper hand” is insignificant, both militarily and even politically. It’s not like india lost a city or a important military base.
That is our land. End of story.
The land does not need significant either economically or militarily or politically or in any way. It is our land. How difficult is this to understand.

For all the BS peddled about US and Ukraine you are okay with PRC illegally denying us our land..
This speaks a lot about your mentality.

Kumaoni

For all the bravado in Ukraine-Russia war thread against US and Ukraine,

View attachment 172300
You literally think China is just taking land and the Indian army is being idle lmao. Anyway, you can see some of my previous posts where I obliterate Wumao propaganda on 1967.

I like how you just entered this thread after sucking Ukranian cock for 6 months straight lmao.
That is our land. End of story.
The land does not need significant either economically or militarily or politically or in any way. It is our land. How difficult is this to understand.
You don’t understand the point of tactical fallback.
For all the BS peddled about US and Ukraine you are okay with PRC illegally denying us our land..
This speaks a lot about your mentality.
I Never said this you soy boy. I’m saying it’s not as big of a defeat as people are making it out to be, and it’s true.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Guys if you have not visited Ladakh and Arunachal yet, please visit before Modi gives them away to Chicoms, you will need a visa afterwards.
I remember exact word of my teacher when she was taunting and saying
Ladakh is very beautiful place pls go and visit bcoz in future u can't as it won't remain ours for long
One or other day it has to go to a powerful hand
One of my classmate shouted toh kya China chale jayenge uske bad Ladakh paunch jayenge
Although he is a rich guy so he could say conveniently

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Indian government accused of ceding land in Himalayas to China

theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/19/indian-people-living-near-border-accuse-government-of-ceding-land-to-china?CMP=share_btn_tw

jai jaganath

Country flag
I remember exact word of my teacher when she was taunting and saying
Ladakh is very beautiful place pls go and visit bcoz in future u can't as it won't remain ours for long
One or other day it has to go to a powerful hand
One of my classmate shouted toh kya China chale jayenge uske bad Ladakh paunch jayenge
Although he is a rich guy so he could say conveniently
I can even bet that China will make one of the most beautiful tourist destination once it occupies it
Inviting entire world and earn a lot of money

jai jaganath

Country flag
Indian government accused of ceding land in Himalayas to China

theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/19/indian-people-living-near-border-accuse-government-of-ceding-land-to-china?CMP=share_btn_tw
Earlier I used to think that pangong tso disengagement was done to pre 2020 status but now many reports are claiming that even there a large part of our land has been announced as buffer zone
Even though we haven't loss 1000sqkm but atleast few few hundred sqkm
It doesn't matter it was our land and was meant to be protected but nehruvian attitude of saying barren land of no use still exists but still they will scold nehru

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Earlier I used to think that pangong tso disengagement was done to pre 2020 status but now many reports are claiming that even there a large part of our land has been announced as buffer zone
It doesn't matter it was our land and was meant to be protected but nehruvian attitude of saying barren land of no use still exists but still they will scold nehru
I know that many people here don't like either Ajai shukla or Karan Thapar, but here he quite systematically lays out the different land we lost at different points, from 2-3 kms at some places to upto 15-20 kms at some other.
Posting this because have been hearing similar info from veterans, right wing (non modi dick suckers), centrists, etc.

jai jaganath

Country flag
I know that many people here don't like either Ajai shukla or Karan Thapar, but here he quite systematically lays out the different land we lost at different points, from 2-3 kms at some places to upto 15-20 kms at some other.

But in recent disengagement we have went 37 km back
Here u am not sure whether out side of lac lies in those 37 km

Kumaoni

Reports by whom?

Shuturmurg

Country flag
But in recent disengagement we have went 37 km back
Here u am not sure whether out side of lac lies in those 37 km
He explains pretty well in that video. Its not about claims, we claim entire Aksai Chin and China also claims more land. That's not the issue, its the area under actual control that's the issue. We used to patrol till point X (area under our actual control), chinese used to patrol till point Y. Say there was a gap of 5 kms between X and Y as buffer. Now, chinese came up to X, so there was standoff, but now as resolution we decided that they will now stay at X and we will move 5 kms back.

At some places they also crossed into India patrol zone, so not only the earlier buffer became part of Chinese control, but some of the area under Indian control is also now under defacto Chinese control now.

Kumaoni

Say there was a gap of 5 kms between X and Y as buffer. Now, chinese came up to X, so there was standoff, but now as resolution we decided that they will now stay at X and we will move 5 kms back.
Has China moved 5km back?

Shuturmurg

Country flag
So basically only India disengaged and not China?
Actually a bit correction at some places, chinese did move back a bit, but the problem is both moved back the same amount.

So, if X (indian control point) and Y (chinese control point), we 5 kms apart (buffer zone), and China moved to X for standoff. Now, even if both China and India decide to move back 2.5 km, India still loses 2.5 kms.
If differs from point to point. Apparently they came in the most in depsang plains.

Also, China used the stand off to build up permanent shelters and bases few kms behind line of control on their side (india is also doing the same apparently now). That means LAC has now become defacto LOC, that is highly militarized with permanent bases like our LOC with Pakis.

Articles